Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    ya a fake shortage,

"where did this weed come from?" "the ground" = verified
    hydro guys do it a bit differently.
    b

hydro guys are fags
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

dd, lets go back to agreeing on mogul skiing and you leave the sexuality of the gack to me.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    the approach here in the pnw is a bit easier. lots of dank on both sides of the gubermint equation and a population of bakers ready to help.
    no reported dicks hurt here yet.
    b
    Other than a report of DD being beat up at a lowes?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TGR Forums
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

So while we're at it.

How's the new DUI limit gonna work out?

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    All I know is I am looking forward to CA legalizing pot in the next few years, as opening a dispensary/head shop (modern liquor store) appeals to me in my old age.

That's bullshit, Kali shouldn't be able to legalize weed and you shouldn't be able to open a dispensary.

Oh wait never mind, I don't live in Kali so it's none of my business what you people do.

So I'll just keep hunting wolves here in Idaho and you whinny ass Kalifornians can STFU about it.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    How many drunks were downing beers inside?

Did you even take note? Probably not. Therein lies the "problem" seewhatImean?
    I was a member of both camps (edibles for flights and definitely drowned a few suds).

But ya, status quo, I get it.

I'm talking Feds here, and that I highly doubt they will sit idly by and permit pot to be smoked anywhere near an international airport.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    That's bullshit, Kali shouldn't be able to legalize weed and you shouldn't be able to open a dispensary.

Oh wait never mind, I don't live in Kali so it's none of my business what you people do.

So I'll just keep hunting wolves here in Idaho and you whinny ass Kalifornians can STFU about it.
    /\angry wolf killer could use a puff.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    I was a member of both camps (edibles for flights and definitely drowned a few suds).

But ya, status quo, I get it.

I'm talking Feds here, and that I highly doubt they will sit idly by and permit pot to be smoked anywhere near an international airport.
    Agreed, but I wonder when the first hash bar will turn up in DIA to offer a legal alternative?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Here is a list/map of all the recreational shops in CO.

http://gazette.com/list-and-map-colo...rticle/1511511
    So depending on your route, there is one in Leadville, looks like theres a few in Summit County.

Drive down to Telluride and ski there instead? Shop's open there.

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Telluride has 3 shops in town. Green room, alpine wellness and bud company. As of now alpine seemed the most organized. Have not been to bud company but there weed was crap when I had my card. Super pricy at 60 an eighth , when ounces on the black market are 200( same quality if not better)

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Wait...you live in Jackson and are going skiing in the Butte. Like taking rice to China.
    No one else caught this? Hope there is some beautiful friend to visit or access to a sled.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    A better option would be to quit whining and go ski somewhere with less people around.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Aclimate Sports Drink- "Go higher feel better"

I got pulled over in Reno on I80 yesterday en route from CO to CA, once the cop found out where I was coming from his questions became much more pointed...

I played dumb but he threw it all out there.

"Did you take part of the New Years festivities?" To which I sad no, and pretended like he was talking about going out for NYE

He then proceeded to tell me all about legalized pot in CO and how much out of state people could buy.

No ticket, didn't even run my license and he was more or less really chill.

It was weird though, I had less than a gram of illegally procured weed on me from CO...

My question is, if I would have answered yes to his question, would have probable cause to test me for DUI (blood test)?

"Under HB 1325, drivers caught with 5 nanograms of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana which produces the "high" sensation, in their blood would be considered too stoned to drive and could be ticketed similarly to a person who was considered too drunk to drive."

So, I kinda know what it takes to get to .08 BAC, but what exactly does 5 nano grams "look like"? One bong load of kush? A J of ragweed? I just don't honestly know.

It's not much. Its probably safe to say that if you feel a little stoned you will fail the test and if you're baked you will fail spectacularly.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    "Under HB 1325, drivers caught with 5 nanograms of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana which produces the "high" sensation, in their blood would be considered too stoned to drive and could be ticketed similarly to a person who was considered too drunk to drive."

So, I kinda know what it takes to get to .08 BAC, but what exactly does 5 nano grams "look like"? One bong load of kush? A J of ragweed? I just don't honestly know.
    if you don't smoke regularly, you are talking about 4-8 hours before you can drive. if you smoke regularly, probably more like 8-12 hours. or that's how it has been explained to me.

many regular pot smokers are probably never below the 5 nanogram limit. its the main reason i voted against the legalization here in washington, that and the amount they plan to tax it is only going to strengthen the black market for now....

speaking of which, whats up in washington?? it was legal to sell on January 1st, weed licenses have been distributed, where's the weed shop at? any shops open on the west side? cause over here in spokompton, i have seen no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post

many regular pot smokers are probably never below the 5 nanogram limit. its the main reason i voted against the legalization here in washington, that and the amount they plan to tax it is only going to strengthen the black market for now....
    Interesting. People have never really concerned themselves with driving baked, but maybe thats how they get you now. Is it a roadside test?

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Interesting. People have never really concerned themselves with driving baked, but maybe thats how they get you now. Is it a roadside test?
    It's a blood test.....

It will be interesting to see the numbers of DUIs from weed... The vast majority of users can drive perfectly fine while stoned and it would be easy to pass a field sobriety test...
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    if you don't smoke regularly, you are talking about 4-8 hours before you can drive. if you smoke regularly, probably more like 8-12 hours. or that's how it has been explained to me.

speaking of which, whats up in washington?? it was legal to sell on January 1st, weed licenses have been distributed, where's the weed shop at? any shops open on the west side? cause over here in spokompton, i have seen no changes.
    likker cuntrol board has to now figure out how to let the stores run. looking like june till pot is actually sold in controlled outlets.
    unless it rains the outlook for the lineup appears sunny and warm.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post

That's fucked up. What exactly does "5 nanograms" mean here? 5ng/ml, 5ng/L?

People who smoke regularly never get below 5ng/ml (if that is in fact what is meant by "5 nanograms"), even when stone, cold sober, days or even weeks after their last smoke. 15ng/ml is considered the threshold for a "positive" test in most drug testing tysstems. In other words, `14ng/ml is considered to be "negative" for presence of marijuana use. At present there simply is no chemical test that can provide a presumption of impairment the way BAC correlates with impairment.

Lots of young people are going to get busted for not being high.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    That's fucked up. What exactly does "5 nanograms" mean here? 5ng/ml, 5ng/L?

People who smoke regularly never get below 5ng/ml (if that is in fact what is meant by "5 nanograms"), even when stone, cold sober, days or even weeks after their last smoke. 15ng/ml is considered the threshold for a "positive" test in most drug testing tysstems. In other words, `14ng/ml is considered to be "negative" for presence of marijuana use. At present there simply is no chemical test that can provide a presumption of impairment the way BAC correlates with impairment.

Lots of young people are going to get busted for not being high.
    There is a huge difference between active and inactive, right? The 5 is active, much more is inactive, and of course detectable.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

While the 5ng appears to be really low, remember they still need PC to get you in for a blood test in the first place, this isn't a road-side operation. So don't be a fucking dumbass, keep your car clean, your shit stashed and remember to say NO to any requests for a vehicle search. If you don't reek like weed and have a roach in your ash tray it will be hard for a cop to find legit PC to get to the test in the first place, let alone search your car.

word to your brothers!
    b