WTB: small cheap non-tecg touring bindings or whole setup

I want to get a good buddy into touring but he doesn't have much money. He skis 165-170cm currently (small guy)

we could use some cheap small touring bindings compatible with din soles -duke, baron, f12 for sale or trade, anybody got some?

Or more ideally, anyone got a cheap setup (lightish touring skis, din compatible touring bindings and skins) near 170 in length?

I have some faction alias 100s in 189 with moderate use and some old salomon 912's i could throw in for trade if that helps.
    Last edited by kokomas; 12-28-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: need din compatible bindings
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i have a pair of 174 tele daddies w/ a silvertta pure medium mount @ a 296 bsl
    i'd let go cheap
    also have an unmounted 174 bro i could mount those silverttas on
    but i don't need to sell those cheap
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

thanks for the offer. you just reminded me that he is going to start out with alpine boots so i think we need something like a duke/baron/f12 that has the adjustable afd. editing post above.
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    that 174 tele daddie only got that one mount if you can find a small duke etc
    i'll remount em cheap
    prob got a pair of 99mm skins
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno