WTB - Mid-Fat Twin (~105mm) CHEAP.

After a many year hiatus from skiing (in favor of snowboarding, BOO! (JK)), my younger brother tried it once again today, and is now hooked.

Need a one ski quiver type twin, ~180cm, ~95-110mm underfoot, rockered tip & tail, camber underfoot.

Binders included a plus (BSL ~ 330?).

Looking to get him onto two planks for a reasonable amount of doughski (<$300).

Anyway, what has the collective for my ex-beavertail bro?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    187cm '10 Blizz Titan Argos, 105mm, rocker tip and tail, not a true twin. Drilled once for salomon @ 326, as new, $100 + ship.

I have a pair of salomon shoguns for sale in a separate thread. They are longer than you were looking for (191cm) but are 102 in the waist with subtle tip rocker. Good all around ski and very manageable even in the 191. They are currently mounted for small, non-epf dukes at 304 bsl, but I'll probably hold onto those. The skis have been used less than 10 days but did get one core shot. They've since been repaired and tuned (by a shop not a home repair). I haven't skied them since the tune.

For $300 plus shipping I could throw in a pair of Rossi axial 120s. They are an older model with the turntable. Like a lot of them they have some play/rotation in the heel when no boot is in there but seem fine when you step in. I'm no tech expert so I had a shop look at them not that long ago and they didn't see any problem with them. One binding did have one part of the toepiece replaced but otherwise were fine.

Pm if you're interested and I can give you more info.

I've got a pair of last year's 184cm Line SFBs - posted in Gear Swap - that I would sell with Rossignol Axial 120s for $300 shipped. The skis are not drilled for the bindings.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Not rockered, but fits the bill pretty much perfectly otherwise: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...t=#post4136851

You'll just need some bindings.
    Gravity. It's the law.

^^^ thanks, but he picked up some rossi scratch bc with axails 120s for $75.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...