Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

More Teacher/Student Sex

Last edited by cinnepa; 12-20-2013 at 06:52 AM.

way better looking than the last one
    watch out for snakes

Can we all just take the South Park road on this issue already? Nice. Institutional sex assault? Way to make something awesome really lame. Put a security code on your iPhone dude.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

According to the arrest affidavit:

The sister of the alleged victim told him Harrington-Cooper said he was "hot" on Dec. 13. The sister gave him Harrington-Cooper's phone number.

The teacher and the student began texting each other later that day. They agreed to "hang out," and she began to pick him up in front of his house or around the corner.

The parents of the alleged victim discovered their son had a "sexually explicit conversation" with a teacher after he borrowed his mother's laptop and used the free texting website Pinger.

Principal Erin Keating spoke to the parents about the texts and informed Gina Kotowski, a Plymouth police officer and the school's resource officer, of the allegations about 1:30 p.m. Thursday. Charles J. Balogh, a detective for the Luzerne County District Attorney's Office, assisted with the investigation.

Balogh and Kotowski determined Harrington-Cooper was the teacher based on information in the texts. They interviewed her after informing her of Constitutional rights.

The teacher admitted she knew the alleged victim was a senior at the school in Plymouth and admitted to picking him up and driving around with him. She told authorities she had intercourse with him twice in her vehicle and oral sex with him once in her vehicle.

Harrington-Cooper was arraigned Thursday night before Magisterial District Judge Martin Kane and released after Kane set an unsecured bail amount of $25,000. Kane advised her she would be immediately incarcerated if she did not attend a preliminary hearing on Dec. 26 before Magisterial District Judge Donald Whittaker.

She arrived at the arraignment in a Plymouth police cruiser with Balogh and Kotowski. After the arraignment, an unidentified man picked her up at the magisterial judge's office. She hid her face and declined to speak with news reporters.

Her salary as a teacher is $45,075 a year, and the Wyoming Valley West School District has employed her since September 2012, records show. Keating and Superintendent Charles Suppon didn't return messages seeking comment.

Harrington-Cooper earned a degree in communications from the University of Scranton in 2005. Two years later, she entered the Fast Track Education Certification Program at King's College to teach English as a career. She is also a dance instructor at Body Language Studios in Kingston, according to the studio's website.

The only thing wrong in this story is that it's unprofessional to have sex with your student. If he wasn't actually one of the students in one of her classes, then I don't see a thing wrong with it. This country is so retarded about sex.

and the mom is a cunt.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

This science teacher at my school banged a 12 grader, and she was a total babe. Went to court, but because he was a wealthy family he got away.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    This science teacher at my school banged a 12 grader, and she was a total babe. Went to court, but because he was a wealthy family he got away.
    Misplaced modifiers make this story even more interesting.

I think that even though we all wanted to bang a hot teacher in high school, we're also forgetting the basic exploitation at play here. This is a clear violation of the the power/trust relationship here. Someone with all the power is using it to take advantage of someone in their care. It's arguably child predation. Still kinda hot though.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

It is interesting how the majority of these stories tend to be about female teachers.

Any ideas why?

looks good to me

-but I do go for nerds

Would bang. Especially if I were in high school.

She looks more like a "librarian nerd"... which is a good thing.

And if this was in Europe, it'd be called "Sex-Ed".
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

1. would bang.
    2. Why do you guys seem to think it's ok when it's this way around. I'm sure you're not as ok with it if the teacher was male and the student was female. However, the only reason I could think of that a woman like that would want anything to do sexually with an idiot high schooler is that she is a predator. Yeah, she's hot, and yeah, the kid was the one with the penis, and yea, he got lucky. Just think about it. Wtf would a 31yo gorgeous, well educated, professional woman want with a high school kid? High school kids are fucking stupid. They have acne. They smell. They're dirty. They have some experience with sex, at best, but are so hormonal they can't last very long. Yes, there are exceptions to these rules. Obviously, you can tell that I wasn't the top jock in high school who had a lot of friends and banged a lot of chicks. Woohoo, go varsity. The only logical reason a woman like that could want to bang a student is that she is a predator. It doesn't make it ok because she's a woman.
    It has nothing to do with sex. It's not a sexual thing. It's not an issue of Americans being sexually repressed. There's no way this type of shit would go over very well in Europe either. It's a predator/prey thing. She may not even think it's that, but it is.
    Maybe I just never had any hot teachers in high school, idk.
    DeathVan, the reason we're probably hearing more about female teachers is that boys like to gloat. A girl would most likely want to keep her mouth shut if it happened to her. Also, the fact that it's a woman preying on a boy makes it seem more ok to those involved and those who get to watch and play armchair judge.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The female teacher male student scenario is arguably dangerous for the student. He could easily die from high fiving.

You said "titillating"

I fully understand now...

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    but she seems like such a niiice girl so let's not all jump on her at once.
    b
    No, let's take turns.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jma233 View Post
    The female teacher male student scenario is arguably dangerous for the student. He could easily die from high fiving.
    That's hilarious. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathVan View Post
    It is interesting how the majority of these stories tend to be about female teachers.

Any ideas why?
    The simplest explanation would be that as of 20011, 84% of teachers were female, and the ratio is likely even marginally higher now.

http://www.edweek.org/media/pot2011final-blog.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No, let's take turns.
    Me first!
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

From reading the comments to the news article, some people seem to think she is married Ooops, sorry honey I really needed the cock of the hot 12th grader. That is one crazy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

love to hear the hubbys take on all this.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    will, dibs are being taken after we find out if she is going to be a felon or not.
    changes the dynamics and could make it more hard!
    b
    I'm hard already, I don't need to find out if she's a felon.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^^^^TMI!
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Powow View Post
    The simplest explanation would be that as of 20011, 84% of teachers were female, and the ratio is likely even marginally higher now.

http://www.edweek.org/media/pot2011final-blog.pdf
    I would have thought that by 20011 we'd all be hermaphroditic robots.

update:

Lauren Harrington-Cooper, the Wyoming Valley West High School teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with a student, should not face criminal charges, her attorney said Monday.

"The charges have no merit and cannot be substantiated," private defense attorney Joseph R. D'Andrea said Monday. "We look forward to our day in court."

D'Andrea did not address the specifics alleged in arrest papers. Harrington-Cooper, 31, was arrested Thursday for allegedly having sex with an 18-year-old student and charged with institutional sexual assault, a third-degree felony.

When Harrington-Cooper was arraigned last week, she did not have an attorney present, and her preliminary hearing was set for this Thursday. Because of a request for a continuance from D'Andrea, the preliminary hearing will now be Jan. 29 before Magisterial District Judge Donald L. Whittaker in Nanticoke.

The teacher and student allegedly began meeting after the student's sister told her brother that Harrington-Cooper said he was "hot" Dec. 13 and gave her brother the teacher's phone number. The teacher also was a lunch monitor during the student's lunch period, arrest papers said.

Her salary as a Wyoming Valley West teacher is $45,075 a year, according to payroll records. She was immediately suspended without pay Friday, District Superintendent Charles Suppon said.

The teacher performed oral sex on the senior three times and had intercourse with him twice, the alleged victim told authorities. When questioned by law enforcement, the teacher allegedly admitted to picking up the senior, driving around and having intercourse twice in her vehicle and oral sex once in her vehicle.

The teacher and her husband, Raphael Cooper, founded the Kingston-based Cooper Dance Academy in August 2012, according to a report in The Citizens' Voice. They also own a residence in Kingston, records show.

After her arraignment last week, Harrington-Cooper was released with an unsecured bail amount set at $25,000. Certain employees of specific institutions, such as employees and volunteers at a school, can be charged with institutional sexual assault if they have sex or indecent contact with wards of the institutions or students at the school.