Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Looks like this may be her (soon to be ex?) husband..

www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

That bathingsuit looks like it's hiding quite the topiary...

Maybe she was after the young "hottie" because husband is gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    That bathingsuit looks like it's hiding quite the topiary...
    I am a huge fan of well trimmed topiary but that swimsuit leave a lot to be desired. My mom wouldn't wear that.

Uuuugh, looks like the HUGENESS is developing in that suits lower end.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

maybe they are in an open marriage? and allowed to play?

^^^absolutely possible - or he's gay...............not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^absolutely possible - or he's gay...............not that there's anything wrong with that.
    This. She's a beard and seems to have a beard under that bathing suit

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    Looks like this may be her (soon to be ex?) husband..

When 'burning man' goes tragically and pathetically wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    When 'burning man' goes tragically and pathetically wrong.
    No shit: In a span of 5 years a co-worker went from being happily married with children to living in an "open" relationship to divorced and the women are still together thanks to Burning Man.

Teachers only make 45K? Don't they need a Masters?

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    Teachers only make 45K?
    This is Wilkes-Barre, PA. It's not exactly the center of the universe. Think "The Office."

.....and it continues - new charges:

KINGSTON - The Wyoming Valley West High School teacher charged last month with having sex with a student was hit with new charges Thursday alleging she sent explicit text messages and performed oral sex on a second boy.

Lauren Harrington-Cooper, 31, of 377 Winola Ave., Kingston, is accused of having sexual encounters in parked cars with a 17-year-old boy, and for the first time the charges allege misconduct that took place at school.

In an incident last fall, the student asked Harrington-Cooper, an English teacher and hall monitor, for a piece of candy, police said.

"All the candy you need is right here," she replied, court documents allege.

District Superintendent Charles Suppon said police and district administrators have launched an "extremely intensive investigation" into Harrington-Cooper's conduct and that no evidence has surfaced of inappropriate (physical) contact at the school.

"At this point, the district at no time had any knowledge of any inappropriate action that we can find taking place in the school," Suppon said. "There may have been a comment between a student and a teacher, but that was between the two of them and it wasn't heard by anyone else."

Administrators have made it "specifically clear" that their doors are open for any students to come forward with information on the case or simply to talk and get counseling, he said.

Harrington-Cooper, who was charged with institutional sexual assault last month for allegedly having sex with an 18-year-old student, was arrested Thursday on new counts of sexual contact with a student and corruption of minors.

After her first arrest, she was released on $25,000 unsecured bail. But Magisterial District Judge Paul Roberts Jr. sent her to jail for the first time following a hearing Thursday morning.

Harrington-Cooper declined to comment as police led her to and from the courtroom. Her attorney, Joseph R. D'Andrea, said he hadn't seen the new charges but that his client maintains her innocence.

"In all of my interviews with my client, I feel confident that she was not involved with this student in any sexual way," D'Andrea said, adding that he was arranging for Harrington-Cooper to post bail.

The second alleged victim was discovered during the investigation of the first case, Luzerne County Detective Chaz Balogh said. Authorities are unsure if there are more victims, he said.

"We're still investigating," Balogh said. "It's still an ongoing matter."

The charges filed Thursday allege Harrington-Cooper's relationship with the 17-year-old began after she told a girl student she thought the boy was good-looking.

The boy later left a note with his cellphone number and a heart on it on Harrington-Cooper's desk, according to a police affidavit. Harrington-Cooper texted him with three other students' names, trying to identify whose number it was, police said.

Once the boy identified himself, Harrington-Cooper began sending sexually explicit emails talking about having sex with the boy and asking him not to tell anyone about their conversations so she wouldn't get in trouble, police said.

After about two weeks of texting, they arranged to meet and the boy picked Harrington-Cooper up from her home. A neighbor saw her leaving and asked where she was going; Harrington-Cooper replied that she was going out drinking, according to the affidavit.

The victim told police they drove around for about an hour and a half and then parked in front of her house, where they began making out and fondling each other, police said.

One weekend in November, Harrington-Cooper contacted the boy at about 2:30 a.m. and arranged to meet him, according to police. They drove to the McDonald's in Edwardsville and then parked in front of a Kingston house, according to the affidavit.

Harrington-Cooper told the boy she wanted to have sex but couldn't because she had her period, and instead performed oral sex on the boy, police said.

The boy told police Harrington-Cooper continued to send sexually suggestive texts and that he got uncomfortable about it. He began limiting his contact.

"What 17-year-old doesn't want to have sex with his 31-year-old teacher?" she asked him, according to the affidavit.

Harrington-Cooper also asked the boy on several occasions to delete their text messages because she was afraid someone would see them, police said.

During her hearing Thursday, Harrington-Cooper offered Roberts soft-spoken, monosyllabic answers. She said she has lived at her home for six years with her husband and that she is still employed by the Wyoming Valley West School District.

Balogh told the judge Harrington-Cooper has been sending messages to one of the students involved in the case and asked Roberts to put a stop to it.

Roberts set her bail at $25,000 and ordered her to have "no contact whatsoever" with any high school students, regardless of age. She was also ordered not to have unsupervised contact with any minors.

Harrington-Cooper, whose salary was $45,075 a year, was suspended without pay after her first arrest last month. In that case, she is accused of performing oral sex on an 18-year-old senior three times and having intercourse with him twice.

Suppon said the district is holding a Loudermill hearing for Harrington-Cooper in the near future in which she will have an opportunity to respond to the charges. Results of that hearing will be forwarded to the school board for action, he said.

It is not the first time she has been in trouble with the district. Suppon said she used to work at Wyoming Valley West Middle School and that there were "some issues that had to be addressed."

He declined to specify what they were, citing personnel rules, but said they were "nothing remotely close to this. It was basically about teacher performance. It was the overall evaluation of the teacher that the administration was addressing."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	148237

she's going to be soooooo violated in prison. c'est la vie.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

What about lunch lady/student sex. Does that count?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tory-rape.html

^^^ That is one hot lunch lady. I'd let her toss my salad!

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    she's going to be soooooo violated in prison. c'est la vie.
    Mmmmm... Lesbian prison sex...

^^^^or the guards
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    ^^^ That is one hot lunch lady. I'd let her toss my salad!

Really? Notchy beak, unkempt hair, and black eyes. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    "What 17-year-old doesn't want to have sex with his 31-year-old teacher?" she asked him, according to the affidavit.

Exactly. My French teacher was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Can we all just take the South Park road on this issue already? Nice

Name:	southpark_nice.png 
Views:	239 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	148248

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Really? Notchy beak, unkempt hair, and black eyes. Scary.
    I would do her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
    I would do her.
    Admit it, you would do a soggy Topsider.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Admit it, you would do a soggy Topsider.
    bwahahhahahahaaaahahahaaaah!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

damn, she just couldn't get enough, more charges yesterday....

Lauren Harrington-Cooper, the former Wyoming Valley West teacher jailed for allegedly having sex with a pair of students, was charged Tuesday with making inappropriate contact with two other high school boys.

Investigators said they discovered Harrington-Cooper's relationships with the boys, ages 16 and 17 at the time, after her initial arrest in December. Those relationships, investigators said, began in October 2012 and continued after her arrest in phone calls and text messages.

Harrington-Cooper, 31, of 377 Winola Ave., Kingston, denied the allegations after investigators charged her Tuesday with two counts of unlawful contact with a minor and two counts of corruption of minors. The charges adding to an arrest record that included pending counts of institutional sexual assault, sexual contact with a student and corruption of minors.

In the latest chapter of the saga, investigators said Harrington-Cooper had "sexually suggestive conversations" with the 16-year-old for several months in person and through text messages.

The conversations led to an introduction to a 17-year-old student who had "sexually explicit conversations" that blossomed into a physical encounter in the parking lot of a shopping center, investigators said.

The 16-year-old, who has since turned 17, said he and Harrington-Cooper shared personal information while in school, including details of her sexual relationship with her husband and supposed problems with her marriage, investigators said.

The 16-year-old said Harrington-Cooper told him "she found the 17-year-old hot" and "had a thing for him," investigators said. The 16-year-old said he was trying to "make it happen" for the 17-year-old by acting as the middle man, investigators said.

Sometime between fall 2012 and winter 2013, Harrington-Cooper and the the 17-year-old, who has since turned 18, made arrangements to meet at the Gateway Shopping Center in Edwardsville, investigators said.

The 16-year-old dropped the 17-year-old off and the older boy got into Harrington-Cooper's vehicle, investigators said. Harrington-Cooper and the teenager fondled each other outside their clothing and talked about having sex, but the 17-year-old felt uncomfortable because they were not in a secluded area, investigators said.

The 17-year-old told investigators that he and Harrington-Cooper continued to communicate through text messages after their encounter, and Harrington-Cooper told him to make sure he deleted the messages to ensure she wouldn't get in trouble, according to an arrest affidavit.

The 16-year-old, who was Harrington-Cooper's student in seventh grade and again in 11th grade, said the implications to have sex were always there and that he could have gone through with it anytime he wanted, investigators said. During their conversations, he said, they would flirt back and forth, saying there was always a "certain vibe."

Harrington-Cooper invited him to her house on three occasions, and the second time he went over he said Harrington-Cooper lifted her shirt to show him the butterfly tattoo on her breast, then told him that if they lived together, "they would have fun," according to the affidavit.

The night before his 17th birthday, investigators said, the younger boy and Harrington-Cooper chatted on Facebook about having lunch on his birthday. He asked her to take half a day off from school to have lunch, and according to school records cited by investigators, she took half a personal day. Harrington-Cooper picked him up, they went to a restaurant in Moosic and drove around awhile, investigators said. The affidavit did not indicate anything physical transpired, only the suggestion that sex was intended.

Magisterial District Judge Paul Roberts revoked Harrington-Cooper's $25,000 bail after prosecutors said she contacted the victims through phone calls and text messages, a violation of a bail condition barring her from contact with any student or alleged victim.

She remained jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility. Roberts set $25,000 straight bail for the new charges and ordered her to undergo a mental health evaluation. A preliminary hearing has been set for 1:30 p.m., Feb. 4.

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	149410

She's definitely Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, while also be addicted to teenage dick. Wack.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.