Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: RIP Armchair Extreme

One of the OG's I never got to meet.

RIP ACE
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Only met him once at snowbasin at one of the summits, or was it snowbird, I don't remember much and I think that sums it up best. Those were some good days.

RIP

RIP ACE, thinking of you! and i'll second what rufus said.

RIP ACE ..

Such a sad reason for a reunion, but I know ACE would be stoked to read through the list of names that reconvened for this thread.

RIP Armchair!!! This is a shitty thing to read about. I guess I just think of the old guard as timeless and we'll always be 30 somethings meeting up and shredding the gnar. Sad, sad news

rip, ace.

RIP. I never met ACE but he always came up during "remember when..." conversations. Condolences to his friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    . One story that cracked me up was when he gave Kush a man makeover and some dating advice. When Kush brought his lady friend it made a great impression on her and I think he scored. Word is that Kush also made an impression on every gay dude working at ACE's restaurant, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Haven't been on here for a long long time and saw this on MD9s Facebook which was a real shocker....

Pretty sure ACE was the first Mag I ever met (along with Snorkeldeep) when I was in 10th grade I ran into him (literally) in Jackson. We had planned on making a few turns but accidentally met up in a high speed collision near the base of thunder. After that we realized the color of the jacket the "asshole that hit me" was wearing was in fact the person we were each looking for. After that we didn't hangout until the Utah summit. (Odins aka stuckinhells photo)

Once I got to college he hosted myself and a lady friend in the city for one of the best meals I've ever had and as SuPu said helped me score. Anytime after that when I headed to NYC he'd would supply beta on the best places to eat drink and see. Truly an awesome guy!

nice to see a bunch of the old guard coming out of the woodwork to remember him.
    RIP ACE
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

RIP ACE

7 8

sounds like one hell of a guy
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-10-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Bump cause I just saw this and I'm laughing while shedding a tear at the same time.
    What an amazing example of the power of skiing to bring people together! I'll never forget the BC summit and that day we shredded Red for charity. Dude was a solid skier and a Joy to know. Time flies but memories and people like ACE stay with us forever.

RIP

Wow, really freaky. I was just thinking about Andrew about a week ago, wondering what he was up to. I just saw this thread and could NOT believe it. Thanks for reposting this, rehabit, or I still would'nt have seen it.
    RIP, ACE. I don't have a single memory of you without a smile. You're missed by a lotta peeps.
    "Don't bug me, granny. I don't dig slick chicks trying to goof me up." --Tragg

Sad news. Vale ACE.
    Last edited by nachos supreme; 05-14-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    err huh huh spaghetti?

[something] bump.
    His name came up in the other thread. Which is fknawesome.

Never met ACE. But his handle and antics made me laugh.

RIP deep pow in Valhalla.
    . . .

Hear Hear, Was fortunate enough to be in his company multiple times at his spot in city, salt of the earth.
    May the four winds blow you safely home buddy..

One of the greatest handles and clearly greatest people to grace this board