ON3P Billy Goats, RMU Apostle (Tele), Flylow, Trew, Skins, Dynafit boots, Griffons

Bah dah ba dum ba dum…. CHARGE!! ~ Get u some goods.

High hopes for the season, but reality of intense employment is limiting the time on the mountain so & I gotta pay off this fatty that gets me to and from work so… the surplus of goods has got to ramble on. PM for interest and photos, I'll work on getting some up here for your viewing pleasure, otherwise I'll get them to your inbox.

Skis:

ON3P Billy Goats 186cm - got these a few seasons off this here forum. They've got the mountains and goats on the top sheets. The edges and bases are in good shape, no core shots. Top sheet scuffing and some starching. Only been used a handful of times by me. Skis were mounted twice before I got them, (I want to say for some SOLLY binders) I've had tele bindings on them which are QK'd @ a four hole patter for the 27 boot range. Super fun skis, they hold a line well, need some speed to really come alive. They seem quite stout, so maybe another mount, or use of previous holes. $150 shipped/ best offer.

RMU Apostles 185cm - FUN ride. Currently mounted with 22designs Hammerheads for 27.5 boot. Orange and White top sheet. Bases in GREAT condition, some chipping on the top sheets, but in good condition. Edges may benefit from a sharpen, but they seem to rail around the groomed sufficiently. Super predictable, stable and slick ride, but I may be going another direction. $325 shipped can potentially split.

Jackets:

FLYLOW - Iceman Down L - Green. Few seasons of use, good condition, plenty of life and warmth left. SUPER WARM A++ comfort. $125 shipped.

PATAGONIA - White Smoke Flash L - Red. From yesteryear, not much use. Too many jackets, this needs a home. Little bit of funk with its powder skirt elastic. Other than that, PRIME. $75 shipped.

Bibs:
    TREW - Trewth Bib S - Grey/ Pistachio. Legit product and style. Just picked these up, but am going to a different direction. Great fit, and minor wear, cuffs in good shape, but there are a few spots where they're worn through. I can aqua seal that before they go to their new home. Paid a bit too much - $125 shipped / best offer.

Eagle Pants S - Olive. GREAT SHAPE! Only been worn a few times, got these as a warranty last year and they have minimal use. Get set up for a wicked season. $150 shipped / best offer.

Skins:
    G3 Aplinist Skins - Uncut. XL 140mm - Got these when I got the Billy Goats for an awesome BC rig, but the previous few seasons have been a bit disappointing. They're ready for a new home to provide the opportunity they desire to provide. $99 shipped.

Boots:
    Dynafit TF X Gaia 25 mondo. I got these for the lady @ the swap and was stoked ~ until they did not fit Been used a few times, in GREAT shape. BSL is either 286 or 292 mm (I want to say the latter - can confirm). Bang up shape/ e.g. GREAT. $225 shipped / offer.

Bindings:

Marker Griffon w/ 110 brakes. Few seasons of use, but in good shape. Ready to rage. Hardware included. $99 shipped.

I'm sure I'll find more stuff as I cruise through the gear shed.

Thanks for looking.
    Cheers

Hey can you get some pictures of the mounts and of the rocker profile?

EDIT: of the billy goats please

Interested in the Trew bibs and Griffons. PM has been sent.
    Last edited by kungpow; 12-18-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Good price on the skins.. you still have the trim tool & savers?
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

I'll take the billy goats if climber joe passes.

Price on just the apostles?

Dibs on the skins. PM inbound.

LT

i'll take the skis right now if there is no line.

Sorry to leave this hanging… Unanticipated intensity in the work zone made the outside life suffer…

Due to time stamp technicalities and karma card here's the scoop:
    LINE on the BG's
    CJ ~ I've gotta get them photos to you so you can have a ponder
    M.R. was the quick on the PM to lay claim if CJ backs down
    ACE if that is a wash you're the dude

The TREW Bibs look to got to KP

The Skins… Did not have savers with them, but are BRAND NEW and have the trim tool - LORD THOMAS is filing in for the WIN on that

Apostles… Look to be headed to Ray…

That's where its at presently. I'll update when the bit coin has been transferred. Stay tuned.

Any update on the Apostles?