spook Guest

smith goggles has too many choices

i/o
    recon i/o
    i/os
    i/ox
    fan
    etc., etc., etc.,

jesus. my 6 year old knowledge otg fan goggles finally could know longer be held together with duct tape and replacement foam and then the fan finally died. so i sent it in, not a manufacturer defect, so they'll send me a brand new pair of goggles half price. problem is, the goggles i have (and have 2 replacement lenses for) are backordered and i'd have to wait until next year. i'm trying to find out if their non-fan knowledge otg uses the same size lenses as the fan version. that's only $60. i'll pay full price for that and then buy a better pair.

so i go the smith site and it nearly gave me a seizure. i'm going to have to take more time to figure out differences. bought a new smith helmet so i guess "integration" oooooooo wlll be considered.

i guess i could see if they'd give me the recons for $325 off even though i don't have a smart phone. then i just need lazers.

so true. their sunglasses are DOPE
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

The knowledge turbo fan is the same lense as the regular one.

I/O is their original quick change
    I/Ox is bigger
    I/OS is ladies

All should go well with smith helmets

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by bite me View Post
    Texas is better than Hell? Maybe I'm not familiar enough with Hell, but it would be hard to imagine it being worse than Texas.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired2theT View Post
    The knowledge turbo fan is the same lense as the regular one.

I/O is their original quick change
    I/Ox is bigger
    I/OS is ladies

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TGR Forums
    thank baby jebus for you. i knew there was a simple explanation and i got as far as x must just be bigger, but their site is too much for me today. i liked the turbo, but i switched to contacts. it still came in handy on occasion but wasn't really so necessary (and really, it helped with the glasses fogging, but it wasn't perfect). i do like the bigger field of vision with the otg goggles. the "integration" bit sounds knee jerk sort of gimmicky, but i have no idea, i have a new variance helmet, so i guess we'll find out.

spook Guest
    seriously thanks.

IOX will fit some glasses too.

IO has the retro Dr Bob pro model, VERY cool