WTB large to x large ski pants

I have brought another friend of mine into skiing and he needs a pair of pants to start out with. I am leaning a little towards the x large but I think large could work if need be. He is a fellow dirt bag so he will not worry about style or care for that much, he just likes the rush of skiing and wants a dry ass.

What do you have men?

Give him the gift of gore-tex:
    $140 shipped for NWT Patagonia Powder Bowl pants - gotta be a 38" waist, though.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-New-with-Tags

I have a lightly used pair of Marmot Spire 3l Gore-tex pants I'm looking to sell. They are size large but run big. Color yellow, hoping to get $75. Awesome condition other than a minor cut on the lower boot area from my edges.

PM if interested.

mammut 38 waist Verbier pant - $175 orange gore softshell

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ped?highlight=
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Large Flylow magnum pants from last year(?), like new. Should be able to fit a 36" waist in there no problem. $95 shipped usps priority in CONTUS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0305.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	146616
    Last edited by skuff; 12-16-2013 at 08:56 PM.

flylow magnums, purple, size L, minimal usage/signs of wear. $65 shipped. Not mine but look like these:

Attachment 146722

Brown flylow chemical pant, size xl. I have a 36" waist and they fit great. Good shape, some wear but totally waterproof. $50 shipped from SLC.

Large Trew Eagle Pant in Orange. Used twice, like new. $175

I have some awesome Cloudveil Koven XL. Too big for me, but excellent shells with full lenght zips. Olive Drab color
    XL Norrona Goretex shell. Good zips. I busted one of the belt loops in the back on a chair lift, but plan to fix it with a kit. Also a forest green. Excellent fit.
    Large Flylow Chemical? In Salmon color. Softshell
    Large Flylow Magnum in Light gray/concrete color. softshell
    All are up for grabs and I'm flexible on prices. Probably $50 bucks plus shipping for any pair. Pics upon request.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011