Knoble Outerwear Launch

We're super pleased to share our new line of outerwear pre-released this season in a very limited capacity. We're SLC locals who had the itch to do our own thing. We are using super high end materials and our very proud of our initial but limited product offering. Jackets and Pants are all 3L and absolutely top notch.

We'll have more info available soon. Thanks all.

http://beknoble.com
    www.facebook.com/beknoble

Nice looking stuff! Need any beta testers?

We do. Hit us up over at us@beknoble.com

Great design. Looks premium. Good luck with the launch.

Looks good, but if you want $520 for it, you might wanna put up some measurements and detail pics.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Agreed, we are working on lots of detail pics, a measurement chart, and all our warranty info as I type this.

Where is your product made?

Received my new Standard Jacket in the mail today. Impressed upon first inspection. Nice features throughout: has ze hand gussets, left and right inside pockets for the spotify player, magnet closure up top, detachable hood (hood also has good helmet compatible design for storm riding which is most important to me), detachable powder skirt, etc.

The fit for me at 5'10'' 19ish in large is nice with a touch longer than typical sleeves for the taller folks, but work for me. This jacket is how a large should fit. Length of jacket is just right and a bit longer than your typical technical shell. By contrast my Trew cosmic and Flylow higgins are much more box like in their design construction all around – shorter too. I always am asking why the sleeves on these jackets are made to accommodate Lindsey Vonn's thighs. This jacket is more contoured, but the large still fits me well with plenty of freedom throughout. Sometimes I have to go XL in technical shells for some reference.

Time will tell on durability, water resistance and breathability, but I am impressed on first look and looks like a lot of time has been put in.

Nice work out of the gates knoble crew.
    Last edited by klauss; 01-24-2014 at 01:28 AM.

I have seen the stuff in person a few friends are using its nice and well made. I want the full Purple AKA Full Barney.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Looks good. Keep up the good work.

the about us page is a pain to read. fuck that artistic shit!

Nice to hear about the longer torso and sleeves. A lot of companies seem to make clothes for short and fat people.
    The Flash animation on the website is annoying. I wish Flash would just hurry up and die. Also, the font is hard to read. Description of the product leaves a little to be desired and there still aren't pictures of the inside of the jacket and stuff like that.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Stuff looks nice and I always like to see local companies take off. Good luck. Would love to see some bibs.
    Thanks Shane

I just put two days on my Standard Jacket.

Quality seems right up there with the Strafe stuff I've fondled and the Trew stuff I've owned for the last two years.

Fabric is light, similar to the newer Trew stuff.

Features are pretty sweet. Both the hood and powder skirt zip off if you're not into that. Hood is good sized for a helmet. Powder skirt integrated perfectly with my Trew pants. Wrist gaiters were good on the wrists, but a bit too tight on my XL mitts, probably more of a personal thing though. Main zipper has magnetic grommets at the top. Pockets were functional, all zippers have garages.

Fit is athletic (trim?) and long. I'm 6'2", 190# and a medium fit very well.

All in all, seems like a good product. As with a lot of our favorite gear, it is made in China. I had a conversation with the owner and they are looking into having the gear made stateside. Looking forward to seeing this company mature. Stoked to see a new outerwear company out of Salt Lake.

I just wanted to come in and drop some info about Knoble...

I've had my Standard jacket for a little over a year now, and it's still going strong, with little signs of wear. It's seen over 100 days in the Snowbird tram line, a dozen or so backcountry days, and even a few days in AK. I wear it when it's puking & cold and when it's sunny & warm. It's treated me well.

Earlier this winter, I contacted the Knoble crew asking if they needed a hand, fully expecting a denial, but I wanted to try to help out a local company if I could. Lucky for me, they said yes.

Throughout the winter we've worked to revamp prices and recently put all of our outerwear on sale. Take a look - http://beknoble.com.

Just so you don't think this is spam, I'm not paid by Knoble. I have 9-to-5 and help out with Knoble in my spare time.

If you have any questions, drop them in here, or drop me a PM.

So is there a new line coming out? I have the current Standard and it's one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    So is there a new line coming out? I have the current Standard and it's one of my favorites.
    There will be some minor design changes and new colors for 15-16. Stay tuned!

Gave Motionboy my feedback on the jacket after a few months of use last season. Hopefully some of that got over to you. After a full season this year it's holding up well and is my go to unless it's bitterly cold out. Big fan of the longer sleeves vs some of the other jackets I've had in the past. Looking forward to seeing the new line.

Our 2015-2016 line is up with some new colors. We've also tried to remove some complexity from the gear - the hood and snow skirt used to be removable but we never removed them, so they are permanently attached now. The pants had an integrated belt, but we were wearing belts anyways, so that's gone now.

Drop in discount code "LCC" for free shipping and a free tshirt.

If you have any questions or feedback, let us know, we'd love to chat about it - drop me line here or on our website.

I hope it's snowing where you are...

Our friends at Blister Gear were kind enough to do a review, check it out!

Jacket

Pants