Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post

Bottom line, relatively fault free accident
    complete and utter bullshit. the uphill skier is at fault. there was no trail merge the cunt fucked up, but so did dad...

just watched the interview, now i want to punch the little cunt in the face!

did anyone watch the rest of the youtube? the cunt still comes close to little kids at the end of the run, what a doosh nozzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian Sanders View Post
    If you are not linking turns down the fall line, you are crossing the fall line in some manner, which is dangerous, and you should sight behind you to avoid getting run into.
    This is exactly why I straight line EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. Full tuck of course. I don't want to be blamed for "merging" into Highway Stars line. Especially in a ski off.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Are you fucking kidding? It's turquoise.

It's a cross between Turquoise and teal, also known as Seafoam.

I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Father should be prosecuted for child endangerment, or at least slapped upside the head. What kind of idiot takes their small child out on a crowded WROD? It's fucking Road Warrior out, kill or be killed, survival of the fittest.

No, it's exactly what I think. 2:20 in the video. Merging is merging, it doesn't matter if you are doing it from one trail into another, from a stop, from the woods, or from one part of the trail into the main traffic flow of another part of the trail.

Here's perfect example: there's a wide intermediate slope with a mogul line on the side about 20-30 feet wide. The remainder of the slope is groomed. You start to ski the bump line but don't like it, so you turn into the groomed line half way down and are struck from behind by a skier on the groomed who was not expecting your line change. Should you have followed point #4 and looked above you when exiting the moguls? Absolutely - you are looking to merge with the main traffic flow on the groomed portion of the trail. Is the hitter at fault? Possibly, but only to the extent that they were skiing out of control and in a manner in which they could not avoid someone skiing in a somewhat reasonable manner.

If you are crossing the fall line in some manner (not linking turns), which is dangerous, and you should sight behind you to avoid getting run into.
    I'm not even sure we're watching the same videos. The kid in the turquoise jacket was skiing faster than the snow boarder earlier in the video, was on the same run and downhill from the snowboarder. The kid slowed down and was making a turn, snowboarder was in out of control heel side skid and shover the first kid out of the way and mowed down the second little kid. He's at fault, doesn't excuse the father for punching pussy gaytrayer.

This sounds like an epicski epicdebate. The snow boarder may even be a member there... goproing the WROD.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

I win.
    NTTAWWT......
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    I'm not even sure we're watching the same videos. The kid in the turquoise jacket was skiing faster than the snow boarder earlier in the video, was on the same run and downhill from the snowboarder. The kid slowed down and was making a turn, snowboarder was in out of control heel side skid and shover the first kid out of the way and mowed down the second little kid. He's at fault, doesn't excuse the father for punching pussy gaytrayer.
    I don't see it as a turn, the kid was cutting, aka merging into the main portion of the trail, moving to a different line than what he was on.

I win.

Bullshit. More like "dark cyan."

in a perfect world, snowboarder would say, "sorry i was going a little fast" and the dad would be like, "it wouldnt be a issue if i stood to the side" and then checked on the kid and chalked it up to shit happens? ive been ran into a few times, and one time i collided with a dude. its not that big a deal. no reason to hit anyone, and no reason to post it online and in the news.

I win.

a) MPPG is correct on the color.

b) Snowboarder is a fucking punk. Clearly his fault.

c) Dad is an aggro asshole. More concerned with hitting punk snowboarder than with checking if his kid is OK.

d) Where the fuck is DasCunt ? The one time we need him and he is AWOL.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Just watched it again. The little kid doesn't even seem upset until his douchenozzle dad clocks the snowboarder in the head.

I don't see it as a turn, the kid was cutting, aka merging into the main portion of the trail, moving to a different line than what he was on.
    you're fucking clueless shut the fuck up and move away from the keyboard. merging is 2 trails coming together...JONG!

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    in a perfect world, snowboarder would say, "sorry i was going a little fast" and the dad would be like, "it wouldnt be a issue if i stood to the side" and then checked on the kid and chalked it up to shit happens? ive been ran into a few times, and one time i collided with a dude. its not that big a deal. no reason to hit anyone, and no reason to post it online and in the news.

i think it's good either to scare people from acting like they normally would or to compel them to act like they normally would.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

a) MPPG is correct on the color.

b) Snowboarder is a fucking punk. Clearly his fault.

c) Dad is an aggro asshole. More concerned with hitting punk snowboarder than with checking if his kid is OK.

d) Where the fuck is DasCunt ? The one time we need him and he is AWOL.

if that's your definition of a snowboarder punk, keep your ass out of mt. hood meadows.

edit: seafoam is speckled?

Sick gopro edit.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post

edit: seafoam is speckled?
    Probably something to do with the foamyness? Small bubbles rather than Speckles.

Damian Sanders would probably know more (and post extensively) about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    you're fucking clueless shut the fuck up and move away from the keyboard. merging is 2 trails coming together...JONG!
    Hello there! Welcome to TGR forums. Glad you could join us here on our own little slice of heaven here on the internet. Here is the point in question:

4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
    Please be aware that it does NOT say "at a trail merge" or similar. It says merging into a trail.

^I feel sad.

Bottom line: If you pizza when you should have French fried, you're gonna have a bad day.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

From where I sit...
    GoProDouche (GPD) was way the fuck out of control. Watch his shadow and his line as he rides - can't change edge without flailing his arms, two maneuvers in his steeze - straightline and sideslip. Couldn't carve a turn to save his life. And he's blowing past everybody but his band of merry gapers in a Slow Skiing Zone.

to those claiming GPD was following skiers code - you are clueless, blind or both. That was one wide open trail, no merging involved. And it was a SLOW FUCKING SKIING ZONE!

If GPD had been watching where the fuck he was going instead of being Teh Next Warren Miller, he would have seen and had plenty of time to evade.

GPD clocked that little guy way harder than Dad whacked him. And parents here know little kids take a long time to start crying when they've been coldcocked like that, so not at all surprised by the delay.

Contrary to GPD's account I didn't hear any apology, only a "you OK little guy?" Then extreme butthurt when Dad dopeslapped him.

Dad made a mistake whacking GPD...Should have fallen on him, pole tips first. Dad Teh Impailer! Then utter the universal snowboarder greeting "Sorry dude...". 'Cause an apology makes every problem go away, right? Think there's a thread on that in Padded Room...

Patrol handled it well making each other apologize and calling it a day.

If GPD sues, dad should countersue GPD for assault on little guy with reckless indifference, felonious narcissism, First Degree Douchebaggery and for exposing his vagina on the innerwebz. And sue his 'rents for reckless endangerment, for sending GPD into the world with trophies but no clue. I'd love to be on that jury.

I go with Seafoam.

spook Guest
    hence, the name boobski

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    This sounds like an epicski epicdebate. The snow boarder may even be a member there... goproing the WROD.

Carry on.
    More than likely a SS/Trusnow forum kid if I had to put any coin on it, seems to be the preferred teen to 20's place to post your "epic" gp groomer runs these days.
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 12-05-2013 at 11:19 PM.

spook Guest
    plus he was coherent and could speak in complete sentences. typical dumbass snowboarder.

THROW IN HIM THE SLAMMER GODDAMNNIT

welcome.

Very early season con on! many little folk out dare.www.biography.com/people/audie-murphy-9418662 . sign say slow, so " Um " Slow. Be safe.