Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    pm skifishbum for pointers.
    totally unnecessary...I installed the "imaginary sfb" app in my head before I left Utah. Imaginary sfb runs in the background, helping me maintain stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    I don't really know, he's brand new. I'm probably not going to do anything...I really like my job and it's kind of important that I not be a douche.

I'm not ruling anything out though.
    Ok, so save rubbing poop under his door handles until after the lesson. We're not trying to tell you how to do your job.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ah hell YetiMan no need to be squeamish. It's not particularly douchy and it'll be all in good fun. If the dude is the least bit cool he'll laugh at the joke himself once the truth is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy Spartan View Post
    show up on some pow skis and here every lift ride how you're on water skis. Instructors and patrol in Michigan used to drive me bonkers.
    No kidding ... I would have this conversation a minimum of 5x / d .
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Ah hell YetiMan no need to be squeamish. It's not particularly douchy and it'll be all in good fun. If the dude is the least bit cool he'll laugh at the joke himself once the truth is out.
    If he was the least bit cool he wouldn't have tried to lecture some guy he doesn't know about the extremely gnar steepness of Marquette Mountain Michigan.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    totally unnecessary...I installed the "imaginary sfb" app in my head before I left Utah. Imaginary sfb runs in the background, helping me maintain stoke.
    i waxed your skis last weekend

and im goin for 1st chair this morn.
    maybe ski ya round this winter
    canonsburg?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

holy crap I can't believe skifishbum just typed cannonsburg!

Yetiman:
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Ha! I just saw this... Dudes new to town, I'm assuming? Would I know him? Anyway.... I'm in to help any way I can. Gopro?
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i waxed your skis last weekend

and im goin for 1st chair this morn.
    maybe ski ya round this winter
    canonsburg?
    This first chair?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING GHEYPER!!! STILL!!!

"GRADE A EXCELLENT" LOL!!!

FAT SKIS HAVEN'T EVEN HELPED YOU, "BRO".

thanx for sharing buzzworthy!

rog

gots fam in da g rap
    best part of the day aside from rockin the snow beard rollin into the village and this years mountain pimp marketer
    says to my bro looks like ya found an "athlete"
    "if ya only knew"
    just another og skibum stoked to be reporting for duty on the sillytude skier compaction team
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I could never figure out why there is such a high concentration of PSIA douches at Marquette Mtn. I guess you can't rape gates forever. Thing is - don't they have a pretty cool park now? You'd think that would at least attract a less stick-up-the-ass demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I like where you're going with this. On top of getting Jer to join you, jeans, 220s, pint of Old Grand Dad, oil-stained Lions Starter jacket. . . I'd make one small change. Show up with a GoPro on a helmet, but make it a used hockey helmet or full-facemask Motocross helmet. . . with nothing but copious amounts of duct tape holding the GoPro on.

And of course ask him repeatedly if the red light is blinking.
    I don't really know, he's brand new. I'm probably not going to do anything...I really like my job and it's kind of important that I not be a douche.

I'm not ruling anything out though.
    I like B'mill's plan. If you don't want to piss him off you don't have to do the fake lesson thing, just a friendly 'let's go skiing".

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k You Cat View Post
    everybody.....it's an old school ski off
    Whaaaataaa da fuckaaaas a Chinese Downhill?

My vote would be to start skiing, get flipped around going backwards and run a reverse pizza all the way to the bottom.

Declare that skiing backwards is way more fun and ask how you can become a spancered instructor so you can reverse pizza for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    I could never figure out why there is such a high concentration of PSIA douches at Marquette Mtn. I guess you can't rape gates forever. Thing is - don't they have a pretty cool park now? You'd think that would at least attract a less stick-up-the-ass demographic.
    When is the last time you skied at MM? High concentration of PSIA douches? I would have to say the only LOWER concentration in the country is Bohemia.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    This first chair?
    nice sfb - you still know what yer doin

#antirawj
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

NPH, you little spore. proof is in da pudding. the guy can't talk shit if he can't ski. end of story. he looks just like I remember it. 13 years later. he talks like a burned out cali surfer tho.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    When is the last time you skied at MM? High concentration of PSIA douches? I would have to say the only LOWER concentration in the country is Bohemia.
    That's the problem: I haven't been to MM skiing for probably two decades at least. The only lifts I ride around here are Boho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    That's the problem: I haven't been to MM skiing for probably two decades at least. The only lifts I ride around here are Boho.
    Ok, that makes more sense. The advent of fat skis as well as the growth of the terrain park has thankfully lead to the extinction of PSIA types at MM.
    - Phunk

Be honest to yourself Rog. You are just jealous you don't ski there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Be honest to yourself Rog. You are just jealous you don't ski there anymore.
    ummm, actually that's not the case at all. I went there to ski untracked pow. that's it. did that daily. I actually miss the mountain biking more than the skiing. 2 seasons was plenty. if the spring (corn) skiing was at all good I may have extended those seasons. if there was an ocean there with surf I may have stayed longer as well. oh and I despise cities. and smog. and not being able to skin resorts whenever I want on pow days due to control work. prefer maritime to intermountain snowpack. need I go on?

oh and shit talkers that can't walk the walk. place is loaded with them, as are so many western ski towns.

rog

i like it when other mags don't agree with rojers assesment of my skiing
    ever wonder why no one disagrees with the rog is a sad thread cunting idiot assesment
    funny thing is roj never really skied sillytude fuck fantasy ridge bear traps way more gnar
    and 1/4 lappin usa bowl is way better than wolvie
    for the last time roj
    aint no shame in not being able to hang in the lcc or bcc
    the only shames your dogged butthurt reminisin like ya could.
    I have no doubt the op could show up tom. and out ski me

Went out and got my first fat skis after seeing that pic of Yetiman tearing it up. Dude, you could rip. Good luck in your newest adventure.

Yetiman--you clearly don't understand that in Michigan double fall line just means two guys ran into each other.