Page 112 of 148 FirstFirst ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3690
    ^^
    For givr sticks:
    Kopi and I roll Supergoats
    2funky rolls Lhasa’s or Protests

Honestly tho, the Mfree will rip in all conditions. It’s sad honestly, as it basically eliminates the “need” for a quiver. But I still have 8 days on my thooper goats this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Lol. Snow’s been killer d00d. Wish you could join us in your black vest…. Heal up mang!
    Sick photo shroom!
    Backpacks are out. Vests are all the rage.

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

Beautiful day at Schwiz today, but the gong show was in full force. Pretty sure the sun brought out everyone who doesn't usually ski. Parking was a mess and how do you screw up getting on a high speed quad that slows down for you! Snow was sun and wind affected -firm and bumpy so found my way back to the groomers a lot. Zero fog today though and the views were killer. Looks like Jackass was the place to be if you wanted to ski instead of look at the lake.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641790472.982227.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	400496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7451.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	400497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7441.JPG 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	400499

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    ^^
    For givr sticks:
    Kopi and I roll Supergoats
    2funky rolls Lhasa’s or Protests

Honestly tho, the Mfree will rip in all conditions. It’s sad honestly, as it basically eliminates the “need” for a quiver. But I still have 8 days on my thooper goats this year!

Well shoot I may need to try those Mfrees. Was thinking about Goats next but it looks like a black vest and Mfrees might have to be in my future since apparently that's the inland NW uniform!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiepoison View Post
    Well shoot I may need to try those Mfrees. Was thinking about Goats next but it looks like a black vest and Mfrees might have to be in my future since apparently that's the inland NW uniform!
    Watch out, @nwskiier will give demerits if your zippers or buckles are undone

Watch out, @nwskiier will give demerits if your zippers or buckles are undone

I couldn't believe your wife let you go out like that

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    I couldn't believe your wife let you go out like that
    I’m lucky if I have matching socks on dude!! Just glad I have homies who keep me from embarrassing myself.

I’m lucky if I have matching socks on dude!! Just glad I have homies who keep me from embarrassing myself.

Don't get carried away. I'd let you sit down for dinner with a booger hanging.

Beautiful day at Schwiz today, but the gong show was in full force. Pretty sure the sun brought out everyone who doesn't usually ski. Parking was a mess and how do you screw up getting on a high speed quad that slows down for you! Snow was sun and wind affected -firm and bumpy so found my way back to the groomers a lot. Zero fog today though and the views were killer. Looks like Jackass was the place to be if you wanted to ski instead of look at the lake.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641790472.982227.jpg 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	400496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7451.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	400497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7441.JPG 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	400499
    Primo pics man and the Schwizz is where it’s at.

Absolutely! Gorgeous day and the weirdest snow in recent memory. Like skiing on some kind of artistic wind sculptures out there. At this point in the gong show, a day without a slide-off in the parking lot might be a win.

Ugh, high pressure January settling in. Man what a run the last month has been for pow fever! Guess I can pull the monster 82’s off the rack and give them a fresh wax for the coming weekend.

Ugh, high pressure January settling in. Man what a run the last month has been for pow fever! Guess I can pull the monster 82’s off the rack and give them a fresh wax for the coming weekend.
    Open Snow is calling for another foot this week. Maybe we aren't done yet!

Orbit taking me through $chweitzer environs tomorrow, Weds, Thurs. Teal/Tan on either white wolf goats or woods. Say hey 👋

Open Snow is calling for another foot this week. Maybe we aren't done yet!
    Just checked again and noaa updated. Looks like the schwizz is going to get the most of the precipt with 2-4” tomorrow and 3-5 tomorrow night. Silver is looking to get 5” out of it. I’ll take every flake. Should keep things nice and soft.
    Just needed to threaten with my monsters….

Just checked again and noaa updated. Looks like the schwizz is going to get the most of the precipt with 2-4” tomorrow and 3-5 tomorrow night. Silver is looking to get 5” out of it. I’ll take every flake. Should keep things nice and soft.
    Just needed to threaten with my monsters….
    Even the weather fears the monsters!

Even the weather fears the monsters!
    Well crap scratch that. Just updated NOAA and calling for freezing rain/wintery mix now.

Well crap scratch that. Just updated NOAA and calling for freezing rain/wintery mix now.
    Giddy-up — I’m heading north for whatever the weather wants to throw at us!

Edit, keeps getting worse. Heading to silver as it’s free. Will be sporty for sure!

How far up the mountain did it rain at Schweitzer today?

Had been planning to visit this Sat/Sun with my lady, until the snow level rose higher than initially predicted.. not too sure what to do now. Think there's any chance the off-piste will be okay by Saturday?

Rain has kept me down off the hill for a couple days now, so I'm just going from the snotel at 6090', but that's been at 34 degrees for 8 hours and the last 0.3" of water. You know it's bad when the snow report admits to it. By Sunday? Let's hope. Maybe. Tallest rocks were just covered, too.

Quote Originally Posted by hbfs View Post

Had been planning to visit this Sat/Sun with my lady, until the snow level rose higher than initially predicted.. not too sure what to do now. Think there's any chance the off-piste will be okay by Saturday?
    Save the trip for another time. Snow levels approached 7k today. Looking at the web cams there and elsewhere, looked like rain to the tops. Schwizz closed most terrain and lifts today, speaks volumes. Highs in the upper 20’s lows in the low 20’s to upper teens, yeah she’ll be locked up tight.

Quote Originally Posted by hbfs View Post

]
    Whole thing. Beefy rain crust up top, transition to ski-able schmoo at 4400, 'skiable' applied loosely.

Thanks for the beta, appreciate it. Sounds rough. Hope the Sunday night/Monday morning weather overperforms.

We're pivoting to Whitewater, provided I get a negative test result back in time to cross the border. It looks like it was a bit colder there and the snow level stayed close to base. Though I'll prod around the BC interior thread before committing to the drive.

Headed to Jackass proper tomorrow morning for some monster laps before the holiday hordes show up. Anyone around give a holla!

Headed to Jackass proper tomorrow morning for some monster laps before the holiday hordes show up. Anyone around give a holla!
    It’ll be…fast!

Was up today cruising greens with the kiddo. Waited all day for the sun to soften things, but no dice. Crowds were a little lighter than expected. Should be a sweet blue bird day tomorrow!