Page 89 of 148 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3689
    I saw a couple guys in the Stella line today with BBI stickers, a pair of Cochise and M Free 108 with Pink Panther boots. Gotta be Mags...

M Free 108s with pink boot sounds like tafkalvs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    I saw a couple guys in the Stella line today with BBI stickers, a pair of Cochise and M Free 108 with Pink Panther boots. Gotta be Mags...
    You on mpro99s? I was eyeballing wondering if you were you but didn't see any specific maggot identification present (bbi stickers, open containers, bong in hand, etc)

I was the dude in the pink panthers and shroom was the dude on cochise. Say hi next time, we'll be up tomorrow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    M Free 108s with pink boot sounds like tafkalvs.
    Ironically there is another dude at the hill with the same setup, who is friends with many seattle mags and a killer boot fitter.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    yesterday's trenches at el 49 Norte filled in a bit overnight ....
    we got tired of IFR and spent the afternoon
    mobbing Green chair and the terrain park

I was working at the top of 2 today, so I probably saw you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was at schweitz today. Much better than expected. Saw billy goats about 6 times today, must be sign. There was a squad of Enforcer frees, Mfrees, Jeffery's. I assume mags? Would love to meet up one of these days

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

riblet tramway - you need to wear some identifying clothes so we know it's you. a le tits now beanie, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Riblet Tramway View Post
    I was working at the top of 2 today, so I probably saw you!
    i was wearing my invisibility cloak
    so thats impossible

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Was at schweitz today. Much better than expected. Saw billy goats about 6 times today, must be sign. There was a squad of Enforcer frees, Mfrees, Jeffery's. I assume mags? Would love to meet up one of these days

I think those are shoprat kids.

What are rolling on/wearing normally?

Some of you guys that have women around you better start making offerings to Ullr! This bad snow situation shall not stand!

Or at least let it warm up enough to shred Beacon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I think those are shoprat kids.

What are rolling on/wearing normally?
    Black jacket, green pants. Usually on 2019 kartel108s, deeper days on protests with rocker graphic. You? On schweitzer?

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    riblet tramway - you need to wear some identifying clothes so we know it's you. a le tits now beanie, for example.
    I ski on the left pair in the below photo. I’m also ordered one of these because seriousness is overrated.
    https://mtnthreads.com/index.php?id_...roller=product

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Some of you guys that have women around you better start making offerings to Ullr! This bad snow situation shall not stand!

Or at least let it warm up enough to shred Beacon.
    I blame a certain ski collector for re-acquiring oversized pow skis. I'm gonna try ordering some bike parts to counteract this effect, so apologies in advance if that just makes Beacon muddy.

I went hunting and have purchased plane tickets for next weekend trying to do my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Riblet Tramway View Post
    I ski on the left pair in the below photo. I’m also ordered one of these because seriousness is overrated.
    https://mtnthreads.com/index.php?id_...roller=product
    that should definitely help

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

Yeah Fuck LVS and his obsession with the Lotus!!

Beacon was a muckfest yesterday —hoping with no freeze last night things could be riding well this afternoon and tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Yeah Fuck LVS and his obsession with the Lotus!!
    Name:  b82575e6c65fc332fe180299db337f62.jpeg
Views: 417
Size:  11.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    You on mpro99s? I was eyeballing wondering if you were you but didn't see any specific maggot identification present (bbi stickers, open containers, bong in hand, etc)

I was the dude in the pink panthers and shroom was the dude on cochise. Say hi next time, we'll be up tomorrow as well.
    I just checked the board so didn't see this until now but I will look for you next time up.

Yeah, I was on the 99's. The only identifying sticker I have on anything is a Smith sticker in front of my toe piece, kind of a branding mark so I can tell my skis from anyone else around me who may have the same skis. Long story but this came from a guy I know who grabbed the wrong skis one night, after a beer session with the result being me thinking my skis had been stolen. I got them back the next day but spent the night pissed off. Now I use that as my trademark but am not generally a fan of stickers.

Decent today with a sneaky little storm giving us a bit of a refresh. Stiles this morning was probably the best it's ever been for me. Butter! Stayed on the front but the crowd was little larger than expected. Good day, though!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    I just checked the board so didn't see this until now but I will look for you next time up.

Yeah, I was on the 99's. The only identifying sticker I have on anything is a Smith sticker in front of my toe piece, kind of a branding mark so I can tell my skis from anyone else around me who may have the same skis. Long story but this came from a guy I know who grabbed the wrong skis one night, after a beer session with the result being me thinking my skis had been stolen. I got them back the next day but spent the night pissed off. Now I use that as my trademark but am not generally a fan of stickers.

Decent today with a sneaky little storm giving us a bit of a refresh. Stiles this morning was probably the best it's ever been for me. Butter! Stayed on the front but the crowd was little larger than expected. Good day, though!
    We spent most of the day on the back, the storm skied a lot deeper than 3", anywhere untouched is pretty sweet at this point and still surprisingly easy to find. Generally guarded by ice up top but that's fine with me.

Silver skied a lot better than I expected today too. The snow from the last storm packed down nicely and kept the ice layer out of reach for the most part. I took several laps on Wardner and was pleasantly surprised by how well it skied. I think we should be in great shape when we get some more new snow!

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

those OG cochise are a fun schweitzer ski when chasing scraps, first time in a year or two i’ve had them out. ride a lot of on3p. say what’s up some time

i try to keep some purple in my attire

quads are yellin after a few light weekends in a row and 2 days chasing LVS; love storm skiing

Is Blacktail Mountain, MT any fun?

I’m skiing in the backcountry with a friend tomorrow, going to Lookout Thursday, then Friday I’m debating between Mt Spokane, Montana Snowbowl, Blacktail or Silver.

Any advice?

Snowbowl has zero new snow, not worth the stop.
    I haven't hit Blacktail, but at that point, I'd suggest the extra 30min and hit Whitefish, I was there two weekends ago and it had decent coverage. And they seem to be getting snow.

I heard that Schweitzer never check tix for their beginners chair. Is that right? Asking for my kid...

Quote Originally Posted by tmokes View Post
    I heard that Schweitzer never check tix for their beginners chair. Is that right? Asking for my kid...

Yep. They don't check which is nice. Tough part learning at Schweitzer is you have to make the jump from bunny hill to blues. No greens on the mountain.