Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3690
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    No amount of workouts will ever prepare my legs for having the blood cut off at mid hamstring from sitting on a riblet chair. So quit being a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Inflation is a bitch these days. Roll of gorilla tape costs the same as new ski pants so I went with new pants
    Smart move

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Inflation is a bitch these days. Roll of gorilla tape costs the same as new ski pants so I went with new pants
    I hear ya man. Solid financial decision making!

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

I know it’s early, but it’s officially up on the site! Been browsing ski deals ever since the Labor Day sales got me thinking about new ski gear

Also, anyone headed up to Jackass for SilverRoxx? I thought the night ride on Friday night might be a blast.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1662966686.990372.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	560.3 KB 
ID:	426193

making the switch from IPA to darker, malty brews

it's going to be a fun season
    happy equinox ....

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

I was just informed that yesterday was equinox

mike tyson

#winteriscoming

Good times at the Silver Roxx night ride at Jackass. This is the last weekend of MTB operations up there and then it’s all prep for winter!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1664012878.843471.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	283.5 KB 
ID:	427402

^^ nice feature on Silvers IG

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    ^^ nice feature on Silvers IG

Ha yeah, I saw that.

Any coeur d alene mags heading to SLC to ski t this winter? I’m trying to buy some skis off craigslist and would prefer not to pay shipping. I can hook you up with a day ticket to Alta.

36deg at the house this morning. We just need precipt now. It’s coming! Get stoked!
    Sorry Alta, headed north this year for any trips.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    36deg at the house this morning. We just need precipt now. It’s coming! Get stoked!
    36 degrees and hoping for precip? Thats some west of the crest thinking right there haha!

Aer there any local discounts at Schweitzer now that they went Ikonic? Haven't been back since college, and with 1 yr old in tow, the ski-in/out rental options make it an enticing option....

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    36 degrees and hoping for precip? Thats some west of the crest thinking right there haha!

Aer there any local discounts at Schweitzer now that they went Ikonic? Haven't been back since college, and with 1 yr old in tow, the ski-in/out rental options make it an enticing option....
    Up to 41 in town means snow on our mountains. Plus it’s not the mank of the cascade crest variety. The jones is real!
    No idea on schwizz discounts, sorry.

Mostly just people using their Ikon pass days. Usually they do a local discounted night ski deal for a few nights every year, but that’s about all I’ve seen.

Honestly though you can’t beat the Silver Mtn ski and stay deal. $63 per person (with a family of 4) includes lift ticket , lodging, and water park passes. Crazy good deal and lodging is right next to the gondola. Not to mention there are several of us Mags that frequent the hill there.

ripe tomatoes
    and fat pumpkins in my garden

the flowers are still blooming too

mike tyson

Snow forecast for next weekend... just in time for getting stoked for our 2nd annual mag ski-together:

Ski-offs optional but encouraged.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...g-ski-together

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiepoison View Post
    Mostly just people using their Ikon pass days. Usually they do a local discounted night ski deal for a few nights every year, but that’s about all I’ve seen.

Honestly though you can’t beat the Silver Mtn ski and stay deal. $63 per person (with a family of 4) includes lift ticket , lodging, and water park passes. Crazy good deal and lodging is right next to the gondola. Not to mention there are several of us Mags that frequent the hill there.
    Looks like its closer to $100/p this season, but thats still a really good deal. Never went to silver in my college days, just barely had enough money for a schweitzer pass and gas money. Looks like they even had childcare available in the village at one point, damn that really would have been perfect. Ill need to see if i can convince one of the inlaws to join us for childcare support....

Looks like its closer to $100/p this season, but thats still a really good deal. Never went to silver in my college days, just barely had enough money for a schweitzer pass and gas money. Looks like they even had childcare available in the village at one point, damn that really would have been perfect. Ill need to see if i can convince one of the inlaws to join us for childcare support....
    It’s still up on their site. Maybe just needs the code. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1666062906.076158.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	430316

First snow of the season up at Jackass! Nice to see it dressed in white again.

Cams looking great in the INW

well,
    who's going first?
    mike tyson

So sousing out a road trip using my Indy Pass through Montana and up to Castle Mountain. I can either pass through Kellog and hit Silver or Kalispell and hit black tail and Turner. The later are closed part of the week so that may play into things. Silver obviously bigger. Is there a good indicator trail at Silver that things are good? Turner peaked my interest a while ago and black tail is on the pass like Silver. I was gun ho to see Silver from the trail map, but stepped back when I read about the mining environmental legacy. Is stormfall at silver similar to Turner? Time wise I will head in one direction or the other

a customer service representative will be with you shortly,
    please continue to hold

mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    So sousing out a road trip using my Indy Pass through Montana and up to Castle Mountain. I can either pass through Kellog and hit Silver or Kalispell and hit black tail and Turner. The later are closed part of the week so that may play into things. Silver obviously bigger. Is there a good indicator trail at Silver that things are good? Turner peaked my interest a while ago and black tail is on the pass like Silver. I was gun ho to see Silver from the trail map, but stepped back when I read about the mining environmental legacy. Is stormfall at silver similar to Turner? Time wise I will head in one direction or the other
    I like to see 26+ inch base for things to get fun.
    Not sure why the mining thing is an issue, just don’t sleep with any local cougars.
    Never skied turner, hoping to change that soon, but watch their snow fall totals. It just depends, Silver seems to get bigger dumps and from what I gather and dryer snow from people I know who go there every year. Again, that can vary greatly on weather patterns.
    If you head up this way let me know man. I’ll show you around.

local cougars?
    ive always had good luck here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2146.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1,007.4 KB 
ID:	431574

mike tyson