Page 66 of 148 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3690
    Yeah, it was a nice day up there but it was really limited. I skied Friday (in the rain...) and Saturday (in the wind...) and both days were better than yesterday, even though it was beautiful. But like I told my friends, I didn't care if I skied on asphalt so long as I skied in the sun since I haven't seen the sun in a month so, it was worth it.

The conditions were bad enough that not only was the North Bowl closed completely and South Ridge from the top of the triple, south but even runs like Caboose, Trial Run and others were closed. If it wasn't groomed (ice rink), it was mostly closed. Crazy weird weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    ^Awesome!
    Silver was 2-3” on really firm so i brought the ice skates and scared Jerry.
    Monsters don’t give a fuck about no ice.
    Attachment 313695
    Very nice!

Jan 16th I think it was at Schweitzer.
    It was a good day to be skiing. Name:  20200116_173037.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  34.3 KB

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leftyt View Post
    Jan 16th I think it was at Schweitzer.
    It was a good day to be skiing. Name:  20200116_173037.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  34.3 KB

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app
    Definitely Silver

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Yeah, it was a nice day up there but it was really limited. I skied Friday (in the rain...) and Saturday (in the wind...) and both days were better than yesterday, even though it was beautiful. But like I told my friends, I didn't care if I skied on asphalt so long as I skied in the sun since I haven't seen the sun in a month so, it was worth it.

The conditions were bad enough that not only was the North Bowl closed completely and South Ridge from the top of the triple, south but even runs like Caboose, Trial Run and others were closed. If it wasn't groomed (ice rink), it was mostly closed. Crazy weird weekend.
    I scrambled my brains Sunday at Schweitzer just picking around on groomers, hopefully it softens while I’m on the sidelines.
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

My only day at Schweitzer was a clear Firm day.
    Until then I thought I had been skiing steep groomed slopes. I had been wrong. I was making the longest sliding turns of my life, attempting to have some speed control and failing.
    Thankfully it did finally soften a bit in the full sun under the chair.
    I am so looking forward to a real ski day there.

ps. The RV parking was well conceived, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jaynus View Post
    I scrambled my brains Sunday at Schweitzer just picking around on groomers, hopefully it softens while I’m on the sidelines.
    I don't know how long you're going to be sidelined but I can just about guarantee that starting from about now, especially this coming Monday, it's going to be killer there with lots of new snow. How do I know that? Because I'm leaving for ten days starting Monday and it always, always dumps when I'm gone. Seriously, I have a couple friends who offer to pay my way to go somewhere since it's the best time of the year when I'm not here. So....enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    I don't know how long you're going to be sidelined but I can just about guarantee that starting from about now, especially this coming Monday, it's going to be killer there with lots of new snow. How do I know that? Because I'm leaving for ten days starting Monday and it always, always dumps when I'm gone. Seriously, I have a couple friends who offer to pay my way to go somewhere since it's the best time of the year when I'm not here. So....enjoy!
    Hahahahaha, I better heal quickly then.

.up at 49N tomorrow
    TNF fartbag
    alex lowe edition
    ask for change

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Ok fuckers, I’m out for for the season so I expect you loosers to take up my slack.
    Pics gerd dammit!

Sorry to see that 2F! Since I'm giving the legs their monthly stretch at this very moment--any thoughts on whether flexibility impacted (or could have helped)? Good luck man! It'll probably start dumping now.

Ok fuckers, I’m out for for the season so I expect you loosers to take up my slack.
    Pics gerd dammit!
    That’s a bummer, more so as we get older. Only so many seasons left. Heal well. What happened?

Sorry to hear 2F, tracks will be laid in your honor, in NFG of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    That’s a bummer, more so as we get older. Only so many seasons left. Heal well. What happened?
    Look in gimp central but he tore his Achilles

Thanks found it. We might be making a loop up through Sandpoint on our way to Nelson. I’ll give you a shout if we do. Still have the same number?

Yup, I do.

The Swiz was great yesterday, and nobody was there. Got under-lift freshies at 2pm on the frontside. The back chutes are pretty crusty though, everything is sliding off the boilerplate.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Sorry to see that 2F! Since I'm giving the legs their monthly stretch at this very moment--any thoughts on whether flexibility impacted (or could have helped)? Good luck man! It'll probably start dumping now.
    Maybe, who knows. Half way down first run so legs still tight. It really was the perfect scenario for what happened. Air’d small jump to soft heavy snow going really slow, skis stopped i didn’t. Right leg was even a little sore, so glad it didn’t get both. Omg that would suuuuck! From now on while just cruising with wife and kids I will lower dins on my binders.

49N was fun today ....
    not epic
    not gnarly
    just damn fun

mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    49N was fun today ....
    not epic
    not gnarly
    just damn fun

‘Bout time you posted some stoke pics, eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	168.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	314878
    mike tyson

2013/14 Inland PNW thread

STOKE!!!
    Bravo eats man!

Made a little tour of the inland NW this weekend. Friday was dead at Silver with great pow skiing if you could find where the wind blew it. Saturday was a sleeper pow day at Schweitzer with NO crowds!! Today at 49 was nice leftovers with good visibility and no one on the hill.

A little credit card air stoke out in Goaties for 2FUNKY:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1581314637.199394.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	314947

So photo slutty! Dig it!

Pics gerd dammit!
    Bummer!!! Heal speedy.