Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,333 of 1333
    TAFKALVS left me hanging, offered me a ride then never let me know if he was going or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

I should probably change my Screenname to Hugh As shole.

Sorry dude, ended up making a date with the wife out of it, plus you sent me a link to the POP event so I figured you were doing that. Should have confirmed. My bad.

Hahahahaha no worries, I’m a worse date for sure. I had to live up to the new username though. Fuck this high pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jaynus View Post
    Hahahahaha no worries, I’m a worse date for sure. I had to live up to the new username though. Fuck this high pressure.
    I know, now regretting putting the bike away. I wish it would hurry up and fucking snow!

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I know, now regretting putting the bike away. I wish it would hurry up and fucking snow!
    Its not my fault, i didnít put the boat up as the weather forecast changed from rain to just clouds and warm this weekend. I was sorta hoping that by leaving it out it would prompt a ton of snow...

Trying to ride Beacon tomorrow, maybe that'll do it? Hard to know about these things--thin styrofoam snow above Lower Basin rolled just fine on Sunday. Did you move here with a snowblower TAFKALVS? That could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Trying to ride Beacon tomorrow, maybe that'll do it? Hard to know about these things--thin styrofoam snow above Lower Basin rolled just fine on Sunday. Did you move here with a snowblower TAFKALVS? That could be a problem.
    I did but I promptly sold. No snow tires on the cars either. Should I start selling off powder skis?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Depends. Whatchagot?? Easy pickup in nidaho for the right something about 115x170....unless someone is going to bham anytime soon, then I'm out.