Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,337 of 1337
  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N ID
    Posts
    184
    TAFKALVS left me hanging, offered me a ride then never let me know if he was going or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,518
    I should probably change my Screenname to Hugh As shole.

    Sorry dude, ended up making a date with the wife out of it, plus you sent me a link to the POP event so I figured you were doing that. Should have confirmed. My bad.

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N ID
    Posts
    184
    Hahahahaha no worries, I’m a worse date for sure. I had to live up to the new username though. Fuck this high pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jaynus View Post
    Hahahahaha no worries, I’m a worse date for sure. I had to live up to the new username though. Fuck this high pressure.
    I know, now regretting putting the bike away. I wish it would hurry up and fucking snow!

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    7,251
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I know, now regretting putting the bike away. I wish it would hurry up and fucking snow!
    Its not my fault, i didnít put the boat up as the weather forecast changed from rain to just clouds and warm this weekend. I was sorta hoping that by leaving it out it would prompt a ton of snow...

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,958
    Trying to ride Beacon tomorrow, maybe that'll do it? Hard to know about these things--thin styrofoam snow above Lower Basin rolled just fine on Sunday. Did you move here with a snowblower TAFKALVS? That could be a problem.

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Trying to ride Beacon tomorrow, maybe that'll do it? Hard to know about these things--thin styrofoam snow above Lower Basin rolled just fine on Sunday. Did you move here with a snowblower TAFKALVS? That could be a problem.
    I did but I promptly sold. No snow tires on the cars either. Should I start selling off powder skis?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,958
    Depends. Whatchagot?? Easy pickup in nidaho for the right something about 115x170....unless someone is going to bham anytime soon, then I'm out.

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,518
    Going to be at Schweitzer Saturday and Sunday morning getting the legs stretched out on the WROD if any other mags care to join.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Going to be at Schweitzer Saturday and Sunday morning getting the legs stretched out on the WROD if any other mags care to join.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Wonít be there over the weekend but Monday or Wednesday will be fun!

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,518
    Saturday at Schweitzer had good slope conditions for a WROD... a good first day back on skis.

    Unfortunately I spent a good portion of Saturday afternoon and all of Sunday fighting a miserable stomach bug so I missed further WROD exploration this weekend.

    Might head up to Kootenay Pass next weekend if things are looking decent that direction.

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    47
    I was at Kootenay Pass a week ago, conditions were pretty decent. Coverage is good enough to ski treed high elevation areas where accumulation is deeper. I'm sure things have changed but north facing aspects were pretty wind stripped but south facing treed aspects had 4-6 of fluffy stuff on top of a protective crust

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •