Page 22 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Yeah, considering the fatality during demo days last week, probably a good idea. I talked to a friend who was there and came upon the accident shortly after it happened. Not a good scene. My friend didn't ski anymore while there after having seen the aftermath.

http://mansontribune.com/index.php/5...-mission-ridge
    I was talking with the patrol director Saturday night, she said it was pretty gruesome.

Mt Spokane was great. Still felt that icy bottom if you edge hard, but otherwise it was a super fun day snowskating the backside.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Wrong forum Jong!

Yes I was there but since I had to stay under the radar, I didn’t stay too long in the parking lot. That’s awesome! I can really use a pair of pants. I need to make a post with a review to thank him for providing the raffle prize. I’ll let you know when I headed over to Alpy again.

Snowskate makes Mt. Spokane interesting and fun.

Snowmageddon on its way. Git sum bitches!
    You all are lucky I'm out or I would track all that shit up before you got your boots buckles.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Snowmageddon on its way. Git sum bitches!
    You all are lucky I'm out or I would track all that shit up before you got your boots buckles.
    Today woulda been amazing. 9 inches and sunshine. Instead I'm stuck in class...

Make money. Buy toys.

Today was nice and sunny!

Best weekend yet? I heard Meier skis will be at silver on Saturday? Are they any good?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180215-193144.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	224452

Make money. Buy toys.

Possibly even though a couple weekends ago was insane. Plus this is on a holiday weekend so impending shit show.

As I said, I'm gone until next Thursday so we'll get pounded. Prediction made and proven......shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    As I said, I'm gone until next Thursday so we'll get pounded. Prediction made and proven......shit.
    If you permanently leave will every day be a pow day?

Make money. Buy toys.

We'll never know....

cold front rolled into town 'bout 330 this afternoon;
    temp went from 41F to 30F under 10 minutes;
    snow-devils, thundersnow, couple of goats flying sideways;
    weekend gonna be FKNA!
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

I'm here to thank Goldmember and 2Funky for their selflessness. And to say these are some poor conditions for skatey traversing at the foggy basin right now. Nevertheless, we persisted. Chargeable softies and hero turns even at 3 pm. After which a few unspeakable things were done to Headwall, but refills are in progress.
    #Schweitzerclosesearly

Yeah good day with snow all day till about 2pm... foggy and windy but the snow is great now and untracked all day long at the back side of Mt. Spokane.

Yeah, all you dorks are welcome...

Question is how warm will it get tomorrow afternoon....

Friday afternoon was stupid deep at Silver but the families have arrived gonna be a very busy weekend.

Hit silver today with 3j. It was deep and fresh the whole time!
    The glades weren't skied out too bad but wardner was super ridden. Going back tmrw if anyone is up, lmk.

Make money. Buy toys.

Out making laps with my bride when two gents slid over to join us for a ride up the lift. I in full dental attire and the guy next to my wife sporting standard issue mag apparel. After discussing his Free the Powder gloves I moved on to preferred finger banging techniques with lobster claw gloves vs the single finger/mitten combo. My wife, as always, throughly impressed with my choice of discussion topics. Nearing the top and running out of time I Inquired about his Wrenegades and dropped a reference to the BG and SuperBG. BOOM...I had struck gold! It was revealed that I was sharing the lift with the fine local mag Kootenai. Oh yeah, in other news...the snow was good today.

Did you introduce yourself as mooseknuckles?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Did you introduce yourself as mooseknuckles?
    proudly

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    proudly
    Ha! Awesome.
    I remember thinking so THIS is the guy who chose to go by mooseknuckles. He seems awfully well adjusted.

I'm still working on getting some skiing in near you guys next time I'm in Spokane. I've failed that goal twice this winter so far

Ha! Awesome.
    I remember thinking so THIS is the guy who chose to go by mooseknuckles. He seems awfully well adjusted.
    The thug life chose me.

I'm still working on getting some skiing in near you guys next time I'm in Spokane. I've failed that goal twice this winter so far
    I failed on Alpy. In for Bozeman, you?

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Out making laps with my bride when two gents slid over to join us for a ride up the lift. I in full dental attire and the guy next to my wife sporting standard issue mag apparel. After discussing his Free the Powder gloves I moved on to preferred finger banging techniques with lobster claw gloves vs the single finger/mitten combo. My wife, as always, throughly impressed with my choice of discussion topics. Nearing the top and running out of time I Inquired about his Wrenegades and dropped a reference to the BG and SuperBG. BOOM...I had struck gold! It was revealed that I was sharing the lift with the fine local mag Kootenai. Oh yeah, in other news...the snow was good today.
    Ha! Pleased to make your acquaintance! I figure anyone who allows me to make cameltoe jokes is good company. And between your wife purposefully entangling her ski pole with mine and then you baiting me with such salacious topics, I was forced to surrender my identity. Little did I know I was discussing cameltoe with a professional, bearing similar nomenclature!