Page 131 of 148 FirstFirst ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3690
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmiepoison View Post
    A little late posting this, but Jackass was really good Friday morning. That is all. Attachment 445034Attachment 445035
    Damn, wondered if you were up there. Friday was killer all damn day! Knee deep SOB x2 to finish the day at 245pm was amazing. The snow had the perfect density.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sloppy thirds are JA this afternoon, man was it good!

Cold and wind loaded in the usual spots!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2544.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	1,018.6 KB 
ID:	445125

Non-mag sending her

Name:	IMG_2534.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	563.8 KB 
ID:	445126

Fun was had by all — hard to not have an amazing time up there today. Lack of wind and warm sun rays made it primo!

Name:	IMG_2543.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	445127

Rad!!

Wow, today was something special at JA with funky and kopi!

Fast wide open runs down Wardner
    @2funky

Name:	IMG_2690.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	446869

Secret spots were DEEP
    @kopi_red

Name:	IMG_2706.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	446870

Local ripper

Name:	IMG_2735.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	446871

Thanks 2F for the pic… jumped off a whole lot of stuff today

Name:	IMG_2775.JPG 
Size:	796.9 KB 
ID:	446877

Someone got lost on the access road..

Name:	IMG_2752.JPG 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	446874

@kopi getting the light just right

Name:	IMG_2741.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	742.9 KB 
ID:	446873

Hell yeah! What a day!! I am spent.
    White rooms a plenty!

Name:	Image1675915538.487255.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	446889

Name:	Image1675915549.130038.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	446890
    Thanks for the photos mang!

Super fun day shredding around JA with friends. Many smiles, laughs and turns were shared.

I rolled thru and said hi to some buddies in the Gondi line, I didn't see any of ya there, figured with the small early crowd it would be a fun day, 3 weeks down broken and one week to go to find out how long I'm down with a broken clavicle.

Quote Originally Posted by teledance View Post
    I rolled thru and said hi to some buddies in the Gondi line, I didn't see any of ya there, figured with the small early crowd it would be a fun day, 3 weeks down broken and one week to go to find out how long I'm down with a broken clavicle.
    Oh no man! I was wondering why I haven’t seen ya lately. We were in the gondi line at about 8am. Heal up soon man!

Thanks 2F, yeah I was gone by 7:40, for a guy with one arm that was one scary parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by teledance View Post
    Thanks 2F, yeah I was gone by 7:40, for a guy with one arm that was one scary parking lot.
    QFT

Quick edit from Wednesday: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cofnd...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Anybody skiing Silver tomorrow? I'm on my way to Seattle and laying over for a day. Apparently it was closed today due to high winds? So probably lots of windfuck. Any suggestions on where to find soft snow would be appreciated. Or if anybody is skiing and wants to show a tourist around let me know.

High winds expected tomorrow as well so who knows if they open. There may be a couple mags up there, Kopi-red and nw_skier. I’m working or would love to show ya around man. Winds were out of the N, NE today so leeward of that. SOB, chair 2 basin, North Face glades will hold decent in the trees. Meadows off Wardner. Gem, happy jack could be loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Anybody skiing Silver tomorrow? I'm on my way to Seattle and laying over for a day. Apparently it was closed today due to high winds? So probably lots of windfuck. Any suggestions on where to find soft snow would be appreciated. Or if anybody is skiing and wants to show a tourist around let me know.
    If they are running I'll likely be up there around 9. Pm me your digits if you go. Happy to show you around.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    High winds expected tomorrow as well so who knows if they open. There may be a couple mags up there, Kopi-red and nw_skier. I’m working or would love to show ya around man. Winds were out of the N, NE today so leeward of that. SOB, chair 2 basin, North Face glades will hold decent in the trees. Meadows off Wardner. Gem, happy jack could be loaded.

Thanks man, appreciate the beta. Yeah fingers crossed they open. Otherwise I guess I drive to Schweitzer. Lookout today was definitely super windy. They did have the Eagle Peak chair running though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    If they are running I'll likely be up there around 9. Pm me your digits if you go. Happy to show you around.
    Will do, thanks.

Many thanks to ripping crew NW_SKIER, Kopi_red, and their friend Matt for an awesome day at Silver! Skied many laps through untracked blown-in powder in the North Face Glades, S.O.B. trees, and lots of other runs--but mostly the glades held the goods. Psyched you guys were willing to show me around this very cool ski area. Looking forward to coming back. Photo in P4 by NW_SKIER.

Many thanks to ripping crew NW_SKIER, Kopi_red, and their friend Matt for an awesome day at Silver! Skied many laps through untracked blown-in powder in the North Face Glades, S.O.B. trees, and lots of other runs--but mostly the glades held the goods. Psyched you guys were willing to show me around this very cool ski area. Looking forward to coming back. Photo in P4 by NW_SKIER.

Awesome man!!! Glad they showed you our slice of heaven! Bummed I missed that opportunity.

Yeahman, it was a good time out there today. It was fun making turns with you.

Had a blast with you today, buddy! Thanks for the stoke!

Stoke — Hell yeah boys!!

No reports from today? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by tmokes View Post
    No reports from today? What did I miss?

You missed a deeeep day. Many turns in the white room. Second person in Sunset, first looked like Patrol, over the head every turn until the bottom. Eureka trees was crotch deep. NFG was knee deep. TP trees was uber deep, coming up for air and vis in between turns to spot my line. I’m spent.

Yeah and I missed a day at the Kan today. Instead I’m at Silver today. Hopefully it’s not too windy tomorrow.

This is the thread for Lookout Pass right? Snowskate race might be bringing a couple of maggot out of the woodwork. Anyone on here going to be around?
    Also, are there any monoskiers on here? Met a guy with a mono on my last trip to Schweitzer. Thinking I will do some monoskiing on my next trip up there
    Stereo or mono or whatever kind of board it is always fun to ski with other maggots

Can any schweitzer folks help me find a map or directions to big blue? Thanks in advance!

Excited to visit this weekend for the first time in a while. Always heard about big blue but can’t seem to find good info