Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    You Know Vonn would side w the Libs>she dates a Black guy, and she would be Beaten if she sided w Trump/ fascists rule by force>who are the real fascists
    Damn it Donald, quit using your son's account. He doesn't deserve to be painted as a racist.

Injured again. This time, the back
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT THE HOAX! HATE IS NOT HOPE!

REMEMBER NATURE ALWAYS BATS LAST....
    IMPEACH CALIGULA NOW!!!

Vonn doesn't date Twoods any more (who btw is a big Trump Guy).

When the history books are written, how will time Judge Lindsey Vonn vs Picaboo Street??

When the history books are written, how will time Judge Lindsey Vonn vs Picaboo Street??[/QUOTE]

Depending on the next couple of years, Lindsey will be judged as either the best competitive woman skier.... ever, or the best competitive overall skier...ever. What a slouch...we now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Whine on.....

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Injured again. This time, the back
    I just read that on MSN, sounds bad. Back injuries are the worst, had sum back problems myself.
    watch out for snakes

Looks like i have an acute facet (spinal joint) dysfunction. I got compressed on the 6th gate and my back seized up. Rested and had a lot of therapy tonight. We will see how I feel tomorrow and then decide if I will race. Thanks for the support ����
    8 mins ago · Twitter
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Bummer. Just watched the Canadian downhill on the DVR right now and she was crushing it until she fell.
    She's going to be pretty beat up when she retires.

Sent from my SM-N900V using TGR Forums mobile app

GOLDEN GIRL GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!! VONN CRASHES IN TRAINING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snojones View Post

Depending on the next couple of years, Lindsey will be judged as either the best competitive woman skier.... ever, or the best competitive overall skier...ever. What a slouch...we now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Whine on.....
    I think Piccabo is irrelevant. The biggest threat to her (Vonn) legacy is Shiffrin surpassing her at some point.

Is Vonn : Arnold and Shiffrin : Jack OR will Shiffrin burn out making Vonn : Jack and Shiffrin : Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I think Piccabo is irrelevant. The biggest threat to her (Vonn) legacy is Shiffrin surpassing her at some point.

Is Vonn : Arnold and Shiffrin : Jack OR will Shiffrin burn out making Vonn : Jack and Shiffrin : Tiger
    This. Hard to believe anyone could even bring up Picabo as a comparison. The only current comparisons are Stenmark and Moser-Proll, and Shiffrin seems to have a good shot at being another comparison.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Damn it Donald, quit using your son's account. He doesn't deserve to be painted as a racist.
    good 1> it is Not racist to call a kettle black> and black men account for 76% of violent criminals ;you jongs will find out when you end up in jail and they are fucking you in your ass(disclaimer>I have no criminal record and you can still hear my virgin ass fart! I wager, you responding have torn colons )
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

apparently the ski Gods chose who they though twas right>and Vonn will endure some Back Pain for her nasty Karma...lopping Kepernick in with other civil rights champions is sickening. He is a punk who cant make the lineup and played the race card because he sucks at football.

Grow some balls BLM and protest at the Police Stations ,if the cops are the ones you are against, you Fucking Pussies
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

So apparently Limbaugh and Fox news and the other Trump mouthpieces have been spewing Vonn hate and the Nazi hatemongers are taking the hint and running their mouths all over the interwebs which explains the sickening posts above

Silence the opposition. Discredit the free press. Squash capitalism when companies like Patagonia sound the authoritarian regime alarm. Stay loyal to the King Trump. Well done.

I hope Vonn is okay. She is a true patriot. Her love of country is thoughtful and conditional.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

good 1> it is Not racist to call a kettle black> and black men account for 76% of violent criminals ;you jongs will find out when you end up in jail and they are fucking you in your ass(disclaimer>I have no criminal record and you can still hear my virgin ass fart! I wager, you responding have torn colons )
    Hey moderators, would you please do us all a favor and get rid of this fuck?

Hey moderators, would you please get rid of the baron fuck?

Ass hats please move political discussions and comments to the political S hatchery. It was probably more the way the questions were asked than the way they were answered. Like her or not, no one works harder and she’s got more drive than anyone who I know. Personally I think she should carry the flag, if she could only ski little better and finish a few races . I wish her all the luck in the world
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Ass hats please move political discussions and comments to the political S hatchery. It was probably more the way the questions were asked in the way it was answered. Like her or not, no one works harder and she’s got more balls than most men who I know. Personally I think she should carry the flag, if she could only ski little better and finish a few races . I wish her all the luck in the world
    If nothing else this thread is proof that skiing does not exist in a realm isolated from geopolitics and the radical ideology that is infecting our country.

On your second point I agree. Probably the reason we are here. She has backbone.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

what will the jongs you're referring to get sent to jail for?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

I think it would be appropriate to send certain folks to the Pollyazz gulag, if only for a time out, where they can crap up the cat box all they want and not spoil the rest of TGR.

Looks like the wimenz GS is canceled.
    watch out for snakes

Ignore button. Works like a charm

Sent from my LGMS330 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Stenmarck = 86 wins, Maier = 54, Tomba = 50, Hirscher = 47, Giardelli = 46, Zurbriggen = 40
    Von = 77, Moser-Proll = 62 Schneider (my vote for all*time best female skier) = 55.

It is just that Lindsay has done it since 2001 (16 years). No one else has raced on the WC that long. I wouldn't want to be her when she is 50

If they had run super-g at all and more combineds during her career, Moser-Proll would be much higher on that list.

Edit: and I don't know how you can say Schneider was the best overall compared to Moser-Proll, she never even won a single downhill world cup race, whereas Proll win across all disciplines, and won more.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Stenmarck = 86 wins, Maier = 54, Tomba = 50, Hirscher = 47, Giardelli = 46, Zurbriggen = 40
    Von = 77, Moser-Proll = 62 Schneider (my vote for all*time best female skier) = 55.
    It is just that Lindsay has done it since 2001 (16 years). No one else has raced on the WC that long. I wouldn't want to be her when she is 50
    She needs 10 more victories to surpass Stenmarck. It will never happen. She has announced that she will ski through the 2019 season and retire, so she has 2 season to get 5 wins each. She has won 18 of her victories in Lake Louise and she has already missed those chances for 2017-2018 season.
    She is not competitive in GS anymore and is barely racing them, she is just entering a few to get her GS points down to get a better starting position for the Olympic Games. Her Slalom is so bad that she is almost not competitive in the Combined anymore. So that leaves DH and SG. She has 11 more DH or SG's this season, and 16 next season.
    Thats a tough push to get 10 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    what will the jongs you're referring to get sent to jail for?

They will in jail for vagrancy; insolvency; standing up for their rights; unamerikan thinking; not being able to make a living wage; and thinking there is an amerikan dream that isn't just for gazilionairs.

But don't worry, we will all enjoy living in the camps....They will give us the "truth" so we won't have to trouble our little minds about it any more. Viva the Devolution !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snojones View Post
    They will in jail for vagrancy; insolvency; standing up for their rights; unamerikan thinking; not being able to make a living wage; and thinking there is an amerikan dream that isn't just for gazilionairs.

But don't worry, we will all enjoy living in the camps....They will give us the "truth" so we won't have to trouble our little minds about it any more. Viva the Devolution !!!!!
    good answer

i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum