Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    scottyb is a no-dick, fat fuck. His wife left him because he can't maintain an erection with a woman.
    Total piece of shit.
    Leave for good this time scottyb.
    We don't need your kind around here.
    Laps Bitch
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Fuck her. Anyone with $.02 worth of wit can take a stand. It's even easier when your career is all but over and the repercussions will be nill. Throw a 21 year old phenomenon into the mix taking all the attention and this is what you get.

In my book she will always be the selfish POS who didn't clear the course after a super mellow fall (basically loosing a edge)
    Ditto
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    scottyb is a no-dick, fat fuck. His wife left him because he can't maintain an erection with a woman.
    Total piece of shit.
    Laps Bitch
    I’d rather have him here than you.

That doesn't mean anything, coming from you. I don't like you, you don't like me. No biggie.
    Hippie Mike likes trumptards, I would have never guessed that.
    Lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

GOLDEN GIRL GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!! VONN CRASHES IN TRAINING!!!!!

I like people. People that aren’t always super aggro and condescending and rude. I don’t know anything about scottyb’s politics or yours or anyone else’s around here. I stay out of PolyAss. I like guns but I don’t like fat girls. I like the Grateful Dead but I don’t like Dead and Co. I don’t understand why you’re so unhappy but I hope you find a friend some day.

You are a good man MikeyB

Cheers
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I’d rather have him here than you.
    Total piece of shit.
    Laps Bitch
    PULL YOUR FUCKING POST! WTF dude!? You post that shit about somebody and their wife leaving them?? Unless this is some inside joke, that is so over the line. I don't like what LV said either, and wished she would just STFU and talk about something she's very good at, skiing. But posting that BS that you did makes you the biggest douche bag in TGR history. As for your "We don't need your kind around here", whatever bro. I can't even imagine what kind you are. So edit your bull shit post, and go back to whatever tweeker pad a scum bag like oozed out of of.

Blow me
    crab in my shoe mouth

Why is it that people complain about celebrities voicing their political opinions, especially when questioned over it, when one was voted into office...?

Are only politicians allowed to speak about politics?

Are they the only "influential" voices that can do so?

Or can athletes only speak when they agree with your POV?

As someone stated before, she answered a question posed to her.

She may not be the dominant racer or face of the circuit anymore (that is likely Shiffrin, Veith, or Gut now) but she is still a recognizable figure.

I for one would love to see her make a successful comeback, just like Mancuso. Give the US one last hurrah, because after Shiffrin there isn't much young talent on the horizon for the US on the male or female teams. Let's enjoy the last of the golden generation. Daron and Bode have retired, Ted, Julia, and Lindsey aren't far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Sierra Skier View Post
    PULL YOUR FUCKING POST! WTF dude!? You post that shit about somebody and their wife leaving them?? Unless this is some inside joke, that is so over the line. I don't like what LV said either, and wished she would just STFU and talk about something she's very good at, skiing. But posting that BS that you did makes you the biggest douche bag in TGR history. As for your "We don't need your kind around here", whatever bro. I can't even imagine what kind you are. So edit your bull shit post, and go back to whatever tweeker pad a scum bag like oozed out of of.
    And, for real guy? You quoted my fucking post, dumbass. It lives forever now, just as I intended.
    You are so fucking stupid.
    scottyb is a fucking douche, I stand by that.
    crab in my shoe mouth

I like people. People that aren’t always super aggro and condescending and rude.
    It's part of his charm. But also makes him an asshole.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I don’t understand what people like that get out of being here. Kinda like mtngirl.

GOLDEN GIRL GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!! VONN CRASHES IN TRAINING!!!!!

Jesus Christ, Danno. You should fucking talk. You're a world class, asshole, guy.
    Shut down polyass and the gun thread forever tough guy. Let's see you actually mod something, you fucking pussy, other than a woman with the balls to call out the frat boy bullshit.
    Blackballing Mountain Girl was a major fuck-up.
    Take a lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

I don’t understand what people like that get out of being here. Kinda like mtngirl.
    I ski and ride. Just like she does.
    You aren't a hippie. Just another old fuck who needs a nap.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Derr, my name is bobo, derr.
    Mouth breather, read a book.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    tiger had the same idea
    He gets a little grumpy when he hasn't had his snickers.
    watch out for snakes

Derr, my name is bobo, derr.
    Mouth breather, read a book.
    I dunno , I'm finding buttahbean entertaining. Don't hang out here if ya got thin skin.
    I learned a new word today
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    stick around, the buttflake will teach you, he reads books.
    my lips move when I read books, so I'm told

You Know Vonn would side w the Libs>she dates a Black guy, and she would be Beaten if she sided w Trump/ fascists rule by force>who are the real fascists
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    You Know Vonn would side w the Libs>she dates a Black guy, and she would be Beaten if she sided w Trump/ fascists rule by force>who are the real fascists
    You are clearly a racist piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    so much latent hatred in that post. we're supposed to pretend she's not stalking Lewis Hamilton. Have you seen the naked pics ? hot diggity ! that's some roast beef !

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    You are clearly a racist piece of shit.
    moonshine for breakfast= trooph

Yesterday I heard Nikki Haley say that the United States has not yet made a decision on whether to boycott the Olympics in South Korea. Wouldn’t that be a bummer for all athletes but especially Lindsay Vonn? I know that she wants bad. My problem is that I am not sure whether she is in good enough for her to even Compete at the level to which she is accustom. Two DNF’s in Lake Louise does not help her confidence. Regarding the Trump thing, who really gives a shit? The bottom line is she is a highly motivated person who is competing for no one other than herself
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I would like to see LV get one more Olympics in, she could be the player/coach like Reggie.
    watch out for snakes

The reporter asked a dumb question. When was the last time you heard an olympic athlete say they were competing for their president? I never have