Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BerettaRacer View Post
    Since she's going to pull her personal politics into sports I won't support her anymore.
    I'm sure she'll miss your support.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i suppose you're alright with trump walking up and grabbing her by the pussy.
    Since we all know what hers look like...would you go grab it? Athletes and entertainers open their mouths and ruin their respective industries. Now the Olympics will be political BS.

Haven't been to the movies in years since the asshole actors have been spewing their crap.
    Last edited by goldengatestinx; 12-07-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Yeah, moar truth in that statement than you know.
    How comical. Seriously, you can leave anytime if it's gone so downhill for you. This place has been left leaning long before you got here Scotty.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    How comical. Seriously, you can leave anytime if it's gone so downhill for you. This place has been left leaning long before you got here Scotty.
    As far as I can tell the one thing scotty doesn't do is go downhill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I know I've been inundated with liberal pussy
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Some of us are working to fix that one post at a time. MTGRGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    As far as I can tell the one thing scotty doesn't do is go downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Now the Olympics will be political BS
    Now?

JHC, youíre stupid.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Stayed out of this thread 'til now. Always thought LV was a dick without one. Take Vancouver when after her win all she could talk about was the sacrifices she has made. No shout outs to anyone let alone her wax tech. He nailed it that day with Mancuso in second. And then that shit in Sochi that has been noted where she didn't clear the course for Mancuso? Talk about its all about her.

Her CNN interview is the first good thing she has done, in my book, since she was a kid, where she is using her notoriety for something else other than herself.

LV's stock has just gone up for me for the first time in 15 years.

I don't care if she is using this thing selfishly; I'm sure she is. But what a cause. Its something that most everyone on the TGR forums can relate to. Can you imagine if all athletes let alone our representatives in Washington were willing to take this kind of stand?

You go, girl, and get others to join you! When you next race, I'll actually be rooting for you as a person not just an American.

Fuck her. Anyone with $.02 worth of wit can take a stand. It's even easier when your career is all but over and the repercussions will be nill. Throw a 21 year old phenomenon into the mix taking all the attention and this is what you get.

In my book she will always be the selfish POS who didn't clear the course after a super mellow fall (basically loosing a edge)

hilarious bunch of real patriots here

Vonn can go suck Harvey Weinstein's hairy ass! She would just Crash Like Hitlery Cunting did in the election
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Woo Hoo! Go Mikaela!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

scottyb is a no-dick, fat fuck. His wife left him because he can't maintain an erection with a woman.
    Total piece of shit.
    Leave for good this time scottyb.
    We don't need your kind around here.
    Laps Bitch
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Fuck her. Anyone with $.02 worth of wit can take a stand. It's even easier when your career is all but over and the repercussions will be nill. Throw a 21 year old phenomenon into the mix taking all the attention and this is what you get.

In my book she will always be the selfish POS who didn't clear the course after a super mellow fall (basically loosing a edge)
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    scottyb is a no-dick, fat fuck. His wife left him because he can't maintain an erection with a woman.
    Total piece of shit.
    Laps Bitch
    Iíd rather have him here than you.

That doesn't mean anything, coming from you. I don't like you, you don't like me. No biggie.
    Hippie Mike likes trumptards, I would have never guessed that.
    Lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

GOLDEN GIRL GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!! VONN CRASHES IN TRAINING!!!!!

I like people. People that arenít always super aggro and condescending and rude. I donít know anything about scottybís politics or yours or anyone elseís around here. I stay out of PolyAss. I like guns but I donít like fat girls. I like the Grateful Dead but I donít like Dead and Co. I donít understand why youíre so unhappy but I hope you find a friend some day.

You are a good man MikeyB

Cheers
    Do not count the days

Make the days count.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Iíd rather have him here than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Total piece of shit.
    Laps Bitch
    PULL YOUR FUCKING POST! WTF dude!? You post that shit about somebody and their wife leaving them?? Unless this is some inside joke, that is so over the line. I don't like what LV said either, and wished she would just STFU and talk about something she's very good at, skiing. But posting that BS that you did makes you the biggest douche bag in TGR history. As for your "We don't need your kind around here", whatever bro. I can't even imagine what kind you are. So edit your bull shit post, and go back to whatever tweeker pad a scum bag like oozed out of of.

Blow me
    crab in my shoe mouth

Why is it that people complain about celebrities voicing their political opinions, especially when questioned over it, when one was voted into office...?

Are only politicians allowed to speak about politics?

Are they the only "influential" voices that can do so?

Or can athletes only speak when they agree with your POV?

As someone stated before, she answered a question posed to her.

She may not be the dominant racer or face of the circuit anymore (that is likely Shiffrin, Veith, or Gut now) but she is still a recognizable figure.

I for one would love to see her make a successful comeback, just like Mancuso. Give the US one last hurrah, because after Shiffrin there isn't much young talent on the horizon for the US on the male or female teams. Let's enjoy the last of the golden generation. Daron and Bode have retired, Ted, Julia, and Lindsey aren't far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Sierra Skier View Post
    PULL YOUR FUCKING POST! WTF dude!? You post that shit about somebody and their wife leaving them?? Unless this is some inside joke, that is so over the line. I don't like what LV said either, and wished she would just STFU and talk about something she's very good at, skiing. But posting that BS that you did makes you the biggest douche bag in TGR history. As for your "We don't need your kind around here", whatever bro. I can't even imagine what kind you are. So edit your bull shit post, and go back to whatever tweeker pad a scum bag like oozed out of of.
    And, for real guy? You quoted my fucking post, dumbass. It lives forever now, just as I intended.
    You are so fucking stupid.
    scottyb is a fucking douche, I stand by that.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I like people. People that arenít always super aggro and condescending and rude.
    It's part of his charm. But also makes him an asshole.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

I donít understand what people like that get out of being here. Kinda like mtngirl.