Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    The nail in the coffin...she IS a stoopid biatch. Julia is so much cooler

http://www.tetongravity.com/video/ne...rent-mountains
    Sounds good to me. At least she didn't mention the tall tees fashion sense and the general, er, demeanor of the little brats.

Jeremy (amongst many others) will ride circles around either one of you knuckleheads on your skis.

It's just a blatantly ignorant statement. Plus she whines. Yeah, she skis like a man, but I don't really care. Julia wins races too.

Nice generalizing Benny. It's not 1981 anymore.

GOLDEN GIRL GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!! VONN CRASHES IN TRAINING!!!!!

She echos my one of my dissatisfactions. hate, absolutely hate that my little girls get run down by bros on their heel side edge.

Then they throw attitude like it's the 5 year olds fault that they ran them down while passing them.

Let the flame throwing begin. I'm ok w that.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Jeremy (amongst many others) will ride circles around either one of you knuckleheads on your skis.

It's just a blatantly ignorant statement. Plus she whines. Yeah, she skis like a man, but I don't really care. Julia wins races too.

Nice generalizing Benny. It's not 1981 anymore.
    Sorry but no comparison between her skiing and Julia. As much as I like Julia, she has not been on a wc podium in years. More of a big event skier, Olympics, World Champs etc. Yes she does whine but to come back from that injury is pretty incredible. Chik is a mental giant.

Is DasCunt working on getting her dumped by her sponsors?
    Or can he not see this thread because it's in his heelside blindspot?

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    She echos my one of my dissatisfactions. hate, absolutely hate that my little girls get run down by bros on their heel side edge.

Then they throw attitude like it's the 5 year olds fault that they ran them down while passing them.

Let the flame throwing begin. I'm ok w that.
    It's not the device they ride on, it's the person.

Ignorance is bliss. Carry on kids.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    except kewl doesn't win races. ha, the exact same thing bugs the shit outta me about snowboarding, that's why I hardly ever board anymore...
    You don't snowboard anymore because you adjust your bindings in the middle of the run? Or you don't keep look uphill when merging? Ok I am cool that you don't snowboard.
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

It's not the device they ride on, it's the person.

Ignorance is bliss. Carry on kids.

Oh, so, you're saying that snowboards don't run over people, snowboarders do?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Oh, so, you're saying that snowboards don't run over people, snowboarders do?
    No, I'm now saying that you suck at skiing and you should never ride a snowboard because you might kill someone.

Ok really. Stand up and look over your shoulder. You can see a person who is like 4'10" or taller right behind you. Its worse w goggles on. You cannot see little kids. It's a stance issue not a "snowboarder" thing.

multipurpose that shit.

Ok really. Stand up and look over your shoulder. You can see a person who is like 4'10" or taller right behind you. Its worse w goggles on. You cannot see little kids. It's a stance issue not a "snowboarder" thing.
    The person down slope has the right of way. So I'm missing your point I guess. If your kid is passing a beginner (or any) snowboarder on their heelside it is their responsibility (read yours) that they give that person the right of way.

My kids were almost taken out by more out of control skiers than snowboarders coming up from behind. That had nothing to do with not seeing them...it had everything to do with them being out of control.

I agree with her. For the snowboarders I'm calling dibs on Squaw, Alpine, Jackson, Snowbird, Baker, Big Sky. And the parks at Mammoth, Northstar and Breck to occupy the jibbers, leaving those other mountains for those of us that actually know how to ride. You skiers can have the rest.
    And Julia ain't cool. Living in Hawaii and backing KSL destroying Squaw, fuck that shit.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    And Julia ain't cool. Living in Hawaii and backing KSL destroying Squaw, fuck that shit.
    We all saw that. I don't think she even typed that shit. She was just letting her name earn money. (My Opinion)
    She did not follow up beat it to death. For now I say let it pass.
    Call it a foul ball Strike one?

As for Vonn on the Snowboard Question? It's a complex question. It should not have been asked, there was no popular answer.
    (Depends on who's in the Room)
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Love the response from the FullMoon ladies on this:

"I like snowboarders, but it would be super great if we could have a little separation"

Name:  14492556_1223210137709231_4508190827320929213_n.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  40.3 KB

"Dear Lindsey Vonn , Full Moon will be premiering at GoPro in Carlsbad tonight. We have roped off a section in the far left area for you in hopes that you will come along with your amazing peripheral vision and watch our movie in the stance pictured above. We will be "camping out fixing our bindings" so apologies in advance for that!

Hope you can make it!!!"

27° 18°

Ain't no time to hate

As much as I respect her skiing I have seen her nekid enough now.
    watch out for snakes

No, boarders passing my kids.

No, boarders passing my kids.
    Right, so they have to see them because they're passing them from above. Now if they cut in front of your child or whatever then it's absolutely their bad. But that probably would happen if the same person was on skis. They just don't understand or are just kids being kids.

FWIW I'm a skier, a tele skier, and I snowboard occasionally. My kids are skiers and snowboard is secondary for them. I haven't let them tele yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    You don't snowboard anymore because you adjust your bindings in the middle of the run? Or you don't keep look uphill when merging? Ok I am cool that you don't snowboard.
    No, I still board occasionally. I hate having to sit down at the beginning of each run to buckle up, not a fan of sliding sideways. I've never hit anyone, ever, in 38 years, only been hit once, by a snowboarder, he hit me on my blind side, I ride regular, he rides goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    We all saw that. I don't think she even typed that shit. She was just letting her name earn money. (My Opinion)
    She did not follow up beat it to death. For now I say let it pass.
    Julia has backed it multiple times (not just that letter) cause her dad will make a bunch of money on the deal. Screw her.

Do her legs look hairy to you?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

doesn't look that bad at all, its almost humorous
    Name:  Screenshot 2016-11-11 16.25.07.png
Views: 972
Size:  430.2 KB

Oh shit!!! Meetings all day......missed this. Bummer for her

what a bummer