WTB Volkl Gotamas 177+

Looking for 06-11 models hopefully someone has a pair of the early years model. Let me know what you have and the condition it is in. Thanks!

I have some 2011 186 I put up on here last night

Looking for an older generation, but pmd none the less. Someone has to know someone who has an old pair they're trying to get rid of

I've got an older pair - have to check what year, but it's the black with red kanji lettering and gold tibet figure. Mounted twice, once for Salomon downhill binders and once for Hammerheads. Looking to pass them on this season anyhow and would let them go cheap for a mag. Killer skis. Some of my favorite ever.

If you're interested I'll figure out which year. I'll be out of town until just after Thanksgiving, so won't be able to lay hands on them until then.

G

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gotama.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	144880

'05 it seems

I have 2011/12 Gotamas in 178 cm that I'm trying to sell. They are in near perfect shape. One small scratch on the base, but not a core shot. Skied for one season by my 74 year old Dad. Been drilled twice (both times for Barons). First set of holes has been filled in, second is open. If you're interested, I could find out specifically the BSL of his boots and where the holes are on the ski.

Thanks for the offer alect, but I'm hoping for the 06-07 model to come along. I pm'd you, gmdesigner.

I have a pair of 07s waiting for a good home.

This one: http://www.freeride.co.uk/gear/skis/...kl/gotama.html

Tuned & mounted with Naxos last year but never made it out of the gear room. Would love to see someone get some life out of these.

pm'd you

Buddy has minty 183 Tokyo Nights. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoffun View Post
    Thanks for the offer alect, but I'm hoping for the 06-07 model to come along. I pm'd you, gmdesigner.
    I loved my 06-07 Gotamas. Loved 'em!

I have a pair of 186cm 2010-2011 Gotamas looking for a new home. They have been drilled twice and are currently mounted with Rossi 120 Axial2 bindings. The top edges are chipped, but the bases/edges are in excellent condition and they have just been professionally tuned.

$250 shipped to the lower 48

I'm sure the price police will let me know if my price is out of line.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

'08 190 gold Gotama in very good condition. Drilled twice for salomon 5 hole heel at 301 bsl. 1st drill on the boot center line (farthest back) and 2nd set 1 cm forward of 1st. 1 core shot professionally patched and holding tight, otherwise base and edges in excellent condition.

Still have both Buddha stickers!

cool, thanks guys. I'll pm if I'm interested

I have a pair of '05 same as gmdesigner, but 183's. I have about 10 days on em total, currently mounted with some P12's, were remounted once due to new boots w/ a different bsl.

I have no clue what a fair price is for em, shoot me a PM if interested and we can talk.
    Kansas - First Of The Rectangle States

176 tokyo nights, mounted once for griffons 315mm boot center. Bought new from gpetrics 3 years ago for $300 in person. Son used them one season, $50 + shipping. I will be at the bush this weekend if you are local.

Thanks guys sent out pms

Sent from my SGH-T989 using TGR Forums