Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    When the 'Cuse is in the house
    Oh my god.
    How about when just Trevor Cooney is in the house? Damn that kid just had a game against Notre Dame. Thought I was watching a Creighton game for a minute....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    How about when just Trevor Cooney is in the house? Damn that kid just had a game against Notre Dame. Thought I was watching a Creighton game for a minute....
    That was a game for sure....
    Is it weird that I want them to lose one before the tournament?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I didn't watch the KU-TX game on Saturday but it sounds like the horns could be pretty dangerous come tourney time.

Watched the Cuse Duke game yesterday. That's what college hoops is all about. For some reason AZ's loss is pretty much the only thing not available on the ROKU.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Is it weird that I want them to lose one before the tournament?
    Just one? yeah that's weird. I want them to lose them all. Unless they play Doook again.

in other news, decent win for the Hoyas last night. DePaul ain't all that this year but league win, we'll take it.

Holy, Tyler Ennis, Wow. Cuse just can't be beat (woo!) Going into that game, I was thinking (fearing) that Pitt would be the team to break the streak, I had thought that before the last Pitt game too, but especially this time with Keita out and it being at Pitt.
    Totally defensive battle decided by a buzzer beating three. FKNA.

Going undefeated into March scares me, it might be time to get a few losses in before it really counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

I hope Indiana doesn't even make the NIT.

Then maybe Indiana will consider addressing the calamity that is Indiana Basketball.
    It's a good thing my hair is short because I would have pulled it all out by now in this season.
    whatever I feel like i what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Holy, Tyler Ennis, Wow. Cuse just can't be beat (woo!) Going into that game, I was thinking (fearing) that Pitt would be the team to break the streak, I had thought that before the last Pitt game too, but especially this time with Keita out and it being at Pitt.
    Totally defensive battle decided by a buzzer beating three. FKNA.

Going undefeated into March scares me, it might be time to get a few losses in before it really counts.
    This sums up my thoughts as well..

what a crazy win.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.

Man... Brandon Ashley being out for the year hurts real bad. Fuck.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Man... Brandon Ashley being out for the year hurts real bad. Fuck.
    IU fans are in full meltdown mode after a blown loss to Penn St and then the arrest of a player for DUI/OWI. Follow that up with getting blown out by the instate rival who is not a particularly good team.

Fans are eating their own on IU message boards. Crean won't last long despite the large buyout if the ship doesn't sail next year. Too much wasted talent on this team.

That being said...GO Hoosiers!

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    IU fans are in full meltdown mode after a blown loss to Penn St and then the arrest of a player for DUI/OWI. Follow that up with getting blown out by the instate rival who is not a particularly good team.

Fans are eating their own on IU message boards. Crean won't last long despite the large buyout if the ship doesn't sail next year. Too much wasted talent on this team.

That being said...GO Hoosiers!
    I know a few in full meltdown mode.. give up on the season.

Another close one for 'cuse...
    I do almost think I want to see them lose one then run shit in March/April
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

Fun game brewing between Georgetown and Marquette. Hope you're watching, Iceman!

OOOOOOOhhhhhh.... GU's tying layup rolls off the rim with 5 seconds to go. Damn.

I had to go get the kid at the airport, just as well. fuck.

march madness is coming.
    b

wtf 'cuse.. jebus
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

Other than the fact that Creighton has Nova's number they are having a tasty year. Tourney is on the way and I'm a huge fan ( and an alumni) but the choke will happen as usual. Hope I'm wrong.

The IU vs. Nebraska game should be good on Wednesday. Stoked to see Sconney back in the top 10.

The Big Ten tourney should be interesting this year.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

UNC-UND was a good game, the Domers almost pulled it out of the fire.

Heels were up by 14 at the half. That would have been one epic choke at home.

wtf 'cuse.. jebus
    sweet mother of baby bacon jebus... wtf 'cuse.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

The Hoosiers could still make the dance if they win out, and now with Mich winning the B1G they may not be as focused when we meet (I hope).

We have 4 top 25 wins, and some bad losses. Go Hoosiers!

Unrelated: How in the fuck is kentucky still ranked in the top 25. They haven't beat anyone except Louisville way early in the season, and uL is not setting the world on fire. The conference they play in is a joke, and they still can't even compete in it. WTFuck.

Oh ya, and what the fuck 'cuse!

The AAC may be a joke but Cincy has been a top 15 team most of the season. Lots of conferences don't have two teams like UC and UL. Or were you talking about the SEC?

Post weekend obligatory fuck yeah! for Xavier's big win over Creighton this weekend. Big fuck no! for them following it up with a loss to shitty Seton Hall.

I hope the Big East tourney is played at the Cintas Center, otherwise X may need some help.
    Last edited by BmillsSkier; 03-06-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    I still call it The Jake.

I wonder what Maryland has to do to get in. Think they can get in without winning the ACC tourney?

Hoyas in a similar boat.

Maryland could beat some people though. I love Nick Faust, he doesn't get much pub.