Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is halfway between amuses and annoys, but I'll put it in amuses today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7009370-68AC-453A-9633-BA8341666E44-1631-000000FF7DBD4B76.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	296418
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Oh, wait. This is the "amuse" thread. Sorry. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Perhaps so. But I don't recall seeing a double turn lane anywhere in Boulder that is separated that way. Heck, there are very few like the one on 30th and Baseline.

And as an attentive driver, when I am trying to find my correct lane, I look for street signs, not patterns. But I guess that's just me. :shrug:
    It's Boulder. Nobody in Boulder knows how to drive. I have a few rants I can go off on about it. Everytime I have been there I have either almost been killed or wanted to kill someone. Or both.

I opened this link thinking it was about e-bike racers cheating. Well, it is even more lame than that. Racing on stationary trainer bikes? And now riders are cheating by levelling up pre-race to get the "Tron bike".

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...fair-advantage

Lame as this all is, I've heard rumors people are trying to make video gaming an Olympic sport.

Not sure if this belongs here or not. Stayed in a hotel this weeekend and there was a group of young girls probably 11 and 12 staying there for a soccer tournament. I rode the elevator down to breakfast with one and asked how they did and she said good. Riding up the elevator later with one of her teammates and her dad and asked how they did. She smiled and said good. Dad interjects that they lost 3-2 in semis and should've won and he seemed super disappointed. Kids having fun and parents taking the fun out of it. Douchebags.

what amuses you?

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Not sure if this belongs here or not. Stayed in a hotel this weeekend and there was a group of young girls probably 11 and 12 staying there for a soccer tournament. I rode the elevator down to breakfast with one and asked how they did and she said good. Riding up the elevator later with one of her teammates and her dad and asked how they did. She smiled and said good. Dad interjects that they lost 3-2 in semis and should've won and he seemed super disappointed. Kids having fun and parents taking the fun out of it. Douchebags.
    Maybe, or maybe he’s having an ongoing discussion with his daughter about setting goals a little higher and staying hungry and never settling for less than your best effort. It could be perfectly healthy and positive and fun.

Though, disappointed dad is a douchey look.... so probably not.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Maybe, or maybe he’s having an ongoing discussion with his daughter about setting goals a little higher and staying hungry and never settling for less than your best effort. It could be perfectly healthy and positive and fun.

Though, disappointed dad is a douchey look.... so probably not.
    Also, if a random adult asks an 11-15 year old girl how a sporting event went - if they won the entire thing and it was amazing, she will kinda smile and say "good", and if they lose in the first round, half the team got hurt, and it was a total disaster, she will kinda smile and say "good."

Or maybe that's just my daughter and her friends...

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Also, if a random adult asks an 11-15 year old girl how a sporting event went - if they won the entire thing and it was amazing, she will kinda smile and say "good", and if they lose in the first round, half the team got hurt, and it was a total disaster, she will kinda smile and say "good."

Or maybe that's just my daughter and her friends...
    Good point. Kinda smile and good = “stop creeping on me, ancient old man”
    focus.

It starts earlier than 11.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Everybody nattering on about grill design on cars. That amuses me.
    focus.

This lady. https://youtu.be/-wePMUqnBn0 [video purposefully not imbedded, because the lady is a totally nut case.]

What a kook. "76 THOUSAND dollars."
    LMAO. Andd now I am all the more glad I use DDG. Just to annoy that silly twit.

Eddie Murphy amuses the shit out of me, I'm still laughing at jokes he told 30 years ago, like "you keep that shit forever, like luggage!" oh man. Eddie says he's gonna do some standup. I'm in. This all came up because of a youtube recommendation a few minutes ago that I clicked on, I had seen it before but still.

Bill Weld for President, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Eddie Murphy amuses the shit out of me, I'm still laughing at jokes he told 30 years ago, like "you keep that shit forever, like luggage!" oh man. Eddie says he's gonna do some standup. I'm in. This all came up because of a youtube recommendation a few minutes ago that I clicked on, I had seen it before but still.

They edited out all the curse words, but not the n-word. That's kind of amusing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

A band just for telemarketers

I was thinking of these guys recently and was amused to find their whole EP on YouTube. Good ol early 80s Burlington.
    Bill Weld for President, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    A band just for telemarketers

I was thinking of these guys recently and was amused to find their whole EP on YouTube. Good ol early 80s Burlington.
    Awesome, thanks for the flashback. Still have the EP but no record player. Keep hoping Dug gets the band back together but that art thing seems to be working out OK. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191011_091430.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	297262

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

watching the local news, which is from Idaho and the meteorologist says, "when you get out of church tomorrow, it should be in the high 30's"
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    watching the local news, which is from Idaho and the meteorologist says, "when you get out of church tomorrow, it should be in the high 30's"
    When you get to hell it will in the high 130's.

Just needs a sharpen

And I guess that I just don't know

Destination Fucked!

what amuses you?

New world record for skiing in jeans
    http://New Record Set for Most Peopl...SgikPUhdgDf4Qw
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Hey I've been injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    But...just...how? HOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    But...just...how? HOW?
    I assume it's faked. No tracks leading down to boarder that I see.