Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    a road map to the goods can be very useful to those who are new to the neighborhood......

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    a road map to the goods can be very useful to those who are new to the neighborhood......
    Isn't there an app now for that?

Asking for a friend.

Really.
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

There is a big foreskin protest a few blocks from work today. As in penis foreskin, yes. People dressed in white with huge red stains all over their crotches. It's just randomly on state and 300 W in SLC, no real reason why it's here. Just a Best Buy, Ihop, gas station, and a Home depot there. Signs say stuff like "Wish I could get my foreskin back"

Was at a local park yesterday eating a picnic dinner with the family and was enjoying observing some guys playing basketball next to us. What I found so hilariously amusing about it was this one guy, dressed like a banger, walking tough, talking trash, and was the biggest showboater I've seen in a while. Super quick dribbling, fancy footwork, ball through the legs constantly, that stuff. Then I saw him shoot. Guy was easily the worst shot on the court. I don't think I saw him make one basket. Freaking hilarious. Quite amusing. His quieter, humbler looking opponents thoroughly schooled him without talking trash, looking tough, or fancy dancing around the court. Made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    There is a big foreskin protest a few blocks from work today. As in penis foreskin, yes. People dressed in white with huge red stains all over their crotches. It's just randomly on state and 300 W in SLC, no real reason why it's here. Just a Best Buy, Ihop, gas station, and a Home depot there. Signs say stuff like "Wish I could get my foreskin back"
    Shirley, this must be an excuse to take sick time & start bar-hopping downtown a little early.

saw this on a Pabst Blue Ribbon delivery truck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8946.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	289835

FREE THE CLYDESDALES
    skid luxury

Prosthetic foreskin?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Not sure if amusing or concerning. Met a week ago. Well and once a year ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190731-160617.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	289838  

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Prosthetic foreskin?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Prosthetic foreskin?
    Sounds like that may give you Frankenpenis.

My kid called me during her commute home from work just now Started off with the usual talk- complained a little about work, fought with her mom (surprise, surprise) a few days ago, and then, she's all, "Oh, did I tell you what I did?" I'm like "Now what?" She responded "I snorted coke!"

I guess the weekend before last, she met up with friends, and then friends of friends showed up and someone with a bag offered up their coke. Junior and a couple of her friends never tried, the stuff, so they each did a line.

She didn't like it.

But I love that she'll bring up this sort of stuff out of the blue. She shares all sorts of shit with me that she never mention to anyone on her mom's side of the family or her friends.
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Saw an anti-circumsision ad the other day that said "love all of him." It showed a man holding his son. Weird.

Are these your ppl? Guess there is a movement like anti-vaxxers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	washington-dc-usa-26th-october-2015-bloodstained-men-and-their-friends-F52D75.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	289856
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Circumcision is male genital mutilation.

No different than cutting the labia off of little girls.

Traumatic, degrading, non-consentual mutilation for the sake of your particular and peculiar invisible spaghetti monster or parental vanity.

Genital mutilators should be forcibly and unwillingly fed their own genitalia.

Yah. I said unWILLingly.

That shit amuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

When I was in college the neighbor boys were all into film and for one of their projects they did an anti circumcision public service announcement/infomercial.

It was so funny. I would pay money to see that right now. The tag line was gotta get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Circumcision is male genital mutilation.

No different than cutting the labia off of little girls.

Traumatic, degrading, non-consentual mutilation for the sake of your particular and peculiar invisible spaghetti monster or parental vanity.

Genital mutilators should be forcibly and unwillingly fed their own genitalia.

Yah. I said unWILLingly.

That shit amuses me.
    FWIW, the opinion of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which is that there are health benefits that warrant allowing it but not enough to recommend it universally.
    https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...tent/130/3/585

what amuses you?

Or you could opt to have it ripped halfway off during sex like my brother in law and a hockey teammate.

Teammate's came mostly off and he finished the job himself

Also, it's commonly referred to a tuque or covered wagon in the locker room
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Or you could opt to have it ripped halfway off during sex like my brother in law and a hockey teammate.

Having a hard time imagining how that is possible, except to assume that they were together and having a foot fetish, each had his skates on.

This is why I'm waiting until the sexbot tech matures a bit. Clearly there are still some bugs being worked out.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Business meetings full of architects. Those amuse me...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Business meetings full of architects. Those amuse me...
    More details please. Close to home and would like a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    More details please. Close to home and would like a laugh.
    5 "old skool" architects, along with 2 or 3 "new skool" Cloud Architects... trying to get a handle on a large corporation's NIGHTMARE of organic-growth business systems.

The new-skool'ers want to automate everything, and just can't understand that automation isn't just a matter of pushing a few buttons and turning a few knobs.

We've spent an hour now... and the only thing we're going to conclude is that we are going to need another dozen meetings.

That couldn't have done much for team morale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    5 "old skool" architects, along with 2 or 3 "new skool" Cloud Architects... trying to get a handle on a large corporation's NIGHTMARE of organic-growth business systems.

The new-skool'ers want to automate everything, and just can't understand that automation isn't just a matter of pushing a few buttons and turning a few knobs.

We've spent an hour now... and the only thing we're going to conclude is that we are going to need another dozen meetings.

Well fuck. IT Architects. Kick me in the head now.