Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Western OR/WA snow panic.

This was the thread I was looking for...

My wife is an art teacher of grade school kids and this is 'spirit' or whatever they call it week. Yesterday was 'crazy hair' day. So my wife played with some natural washable art stuff to dye her hair and would be able to do it for some of the kids who are unable to particiate from home due to a number of factors that we don't need to go into.

So she dyes her hair red, yellow, and some blue. Well, being older and out of touch, clearly, she dyed her hair very similar to this rapper dude '69'. She teaches the little kids, but the school houses up to 8th grade, so apparently kids were coming over from the middle school to check it out. So my wifes new nickname is 69! Bwhahaha!

Edit - this is 69...never heard of the guy personally, but seems like a complete asshole

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    ...this is 69...never heard of the guy personally, but seems like a complete asshole
    Ha! That's awesome. You're not wrong, I think your wife would be interested to know he's an accused pedophile as well...

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    Ha! That's awesome. You're not wrong, I think your wife would be interested to know he's an accused pedophile as well...
    Oh, she knows everything about him...now. All you can do is laugh though.

For those who have been moving a lot of snow lately:

And:

https://www.facebook.com/99.7TheStor...0249491448952/
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Bike Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR
    BIKE TOOL BLOW OUT!

what amuses you?

I went to the local shop to have some new bindings mounted to my Prophet 98s, the tech messed up and they offered up a pair of next years Line Vision 98’s for free, I’m more happy than amused
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9606.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	271451
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

How miserable must some people be who are so easily offended by everything that they see things where there is nothing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/vira...id=mailsignout

Who packs a paint pen while skiing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190204_145033.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	923.1 KB 
ID:	272014  
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

A regular with a grudge.

I get a kick out of the Panda Express commercial that has someone singing "Ring of Fire" in Chinese.

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I get a kick out of the Panda Express commercial that has someone singing "Ring of Fire" in Chinese.

I could use some panda right now. My kid cannot ski without going for panda after.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    my 15 month old daughter. she is a special kind of crazy and hilarious wrapped up in a wild chimpanzee package
    Does she still amuse you?

My 14 yo like to mix life cereal and honey nut Cheerios. The different shapes, sizes, and sogginess profiles make this a suspect mixture in my mind. Oh well, I guess it's got the right mouth feel for him. Ya, I know, it's not some organic mixture of twigs and berries harvested under the full moon by a virgin maiden riding a unicorn farting rainbows. They're magically delicious!

Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Bike Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR
    BIKE TOOL BLOW OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My 14 yo like to mix life cereal and honey nut Cheerios. The different shapes, sizes, and sogginess profiles make this a suspect mixture in my mind. Oh well, I guess it's got the right mouth feel for him. Ya, I know, it's not some organic mixture of twigs and berries harvested under the full moon by a virgin maiden riding a unicorn farting rainbows. They're magically delicious!
    I just had the same combo yesterday, Life on the bottom of course as I like that soggy.

Flower fever. So many morons show up they get the whole place shut down. Even stopping on I-15 freeway shoulders to take pics, completely snarling freeway traffic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...cid=spartandhp

A couple years ago thousands of people showed up in Borrego Springs in Anza Borrego State park to see the superbloom causing hours long traffic jams because everyone tried to go to the same few flower fields. In the afternoon as people tried to leave there was a traffic jam stretching 17mi up Hwy S-22 all the way to the stop sign at the top. That is 17mi from town. That is after they had to leave hungry, since the few restaurants in town ran out of food not having expected that many people to show up.

I have never been called for jury duty (this is in response to posts in the shit that annoys you thread, but this doesn't annoy me, it amuses me).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Flower fever. So many morons show up they get the whole place shut down. Even stopping on I-15 freeway shoulders to take pics, completely snarling freeway traffic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...cid=spartandhp
    it's kind of amusing that the headline to that article makes no sense.

I'm 30 years old, and it was only as a result of a recent break from toking that I discovered I have Sanpaku. Guess I was perma-baked to try to look normal. Heh.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

watching others in their cars.

most people look straight ahead or are checking their phones at stoplights and sometimes while passing others, i'm looking around at other people; always interesting; usually I see at least one nose picker a week.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I'm 30 years old, and it was only as a result of a recent break from toking that I discovered I have Sanpaku. Guess I was perma-baked to try to look normal. Heh.
    So does the white have to visible during resting bitch face to qualify? Normally, I don't have it. However if I open my eyes all the way, like if my eyes bug out, then the upper white is clearly visible. I have to make an effort for that to happen. I must have some sort of mental imbalance.