Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40
    TV reporter accidentally turns mask filter on before going live in NC, video shows

Live reporting is always risky, but the possibility of accidentally switching on a Facebook Live mask filter is definitely something new.

That’s exactly what happened Thursday to North Carolina journalist Justin Hinton, and a video shared by WLOS shows it was every bit as goofy as it sounds.

Hinton, who was talking about snow near Asheville, is seen in the minute-long video wearing one bizarre disguise after another, including a jet pilot helmet, a fox mask and a wizard’s pointed hat and beard.

At no point does he acknowledge the masks, instead continuing to talk in all seriousness about “the first legitimate snowfall we’ve seen this season” in Madison County.

He was still reporting when viewers started posting comments on Facebook about the masks, and he can be heard in a WLOS Facebook post asking a co-worker: “Wait ... did I have a weird face?”

The video has since been watched nearly 125,000 times, and shared 1,300 times, leading the San Diego native to offer an explanation on his Facebook page:

“Right before going live on Facebook on the WLOS ABC 13 station account to talk about snow, I somehow activated a filter generator,” Hinton posted.

“The photog I was working with said something about the screen having weird faces. He didn’t elaborate, so I said it would probably go away. Needless to say, it did not go away. I didn’t realize it until I stepped off camera and saw the comments where people were talking about the faces.”

He concluded by saying: “If you can’t laugh at yourself, what’s the point of laughter?”

Comments on his post have included some people calling him “the weather wizard” and others who thought the station had done the whole thing “on purpose.”

“Actually you guys should do this a lot more,” posted Mike Kaufman on Hinton’s Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/News13/videos/186832292588064/
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Hey, I probably drove right past him last Thursday.

I too had my space cadet helmet on.
    I still call it The Jake.

Cropdusting the office with some real paint peeling flatulence is a sure way to bring a smile to my face.

Roasted Chicken Provencal doesn't age well in the digestive track, but there's still a distinctive hint of garlic and shallots.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Name:  attemptedmurder.png
Views: 284
Size:  776.7 KB
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I'm currently amusing myself.

Just had coworker share screenshot of a dashboard to a group of us that showed sales at 69%. Replied with "nice"

I know it's just me and one other guy that get it
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Follow up with: Sixty nine is mighty fine, I lick yours and you suck mine
    ¡Órale, vato!

Shopped around and moved my home and auto insurance to a new company last October.

Six months after signing up I'm still getting monthly ad mailers from them telling me I'll save on average $500+ if I switch. So I guess since I only saved a portion of that this time, if I sign up with them again I'll get a much better deal so they can hit their average?