Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    AOC, some very good comedy there regardless of your politics. But yes, she gets a Would Bang tag-only if she STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    AOC, some very good comedy there regardless of your politics. But yes, she gets a Would Bang tag-only if she STFU.
    Au contraire. Listening to her is part of the attraction. Love her politics. She's 100%, mind and body.

You find her amusing because she's smarter than you are (smarter than most people actually and you don't understand her. Don't let the age and looks fool you. Listen to the Michael Cohen hearing--she was the best questioner of either party, incisive questions, no grandstanding. I don't agree with everything she, or anybody else, says but I respect her.

Now for a "politician" who amuses--Marianne Williamson.

On the way to work today I saw a Nissan X-Terra all tricked out with overlanding gear. It was on the side of the road with a flat tire. The driver was out of his car, off to the side staring at his phone. The AAA tow truck guy was there changing the flat tire.

^Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You find her amusing because she's smarter than you are (smarter than most people actually and you don't understand her. Don't let the age and looks fool you. Listen to the Michael Cohen hearing--she was the best questioner of either party, incisive questions, no grandstanding. I don't agree with everything she, or anybody else, says but I respect her.

Yes that's it. I understand her fine, she doesn't understand simple math. i find her amusing because the stuff she says is ridiculous. Her plans are not feasible and she doesn't do her homework before she makes ridiculous statements. The world will end in 12 years, $21 trillion missing, Medicare for all, unemployment rate is so low because people are working 2 jobs, including funeral costs in healthcare calculation,,,,,,,,,,,, Not to say other pols don't say stupid stuff, but it's usually because they're lying rather than too dumb to know it's stupid She is charismatic and she has a lot of people coming together, but who is going to pay for all of these pipe dreams?

Yes that's it. I understand her fine, she doesn't understand simple math. i find her amusing because the stuff she says is ridiculous. Her plans are not feasible and she doesn't do her homework before she makes ridiculous statements. The world will end in 12 years, $21 trillion missing, Medicare for all, unemployment rate is so low because people are working 2 jobs, including funeral costs in healthcare calculation,,,,,,,,,,,, Not to say other pols don't say stupid stuff, but it's usually because they're lying rather than too dumb to know it's stupid She is charismatic and she has a lot of people coming together, but who is going to pay for all of these pipe dreams?
    People like AOC bother a lot of people because their thinking about what is possible has been crammed into a tiny little box by our corporate/0.1% overlords for so long that when they try to think outside that box it's too painful.

People who have nothing have nothing to lose; lower and middle class Americans have just enough they're afraid to lose to make them fearful of change so they ridicule people who propose change.

Name:  Spokane.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  65.6 KB
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Wife: My brothers are going golfing Friday, you should go!

Me: ROFL...wait...

Mind you, the brothers are Mormon and I haven't golfed in over 15 years.

Sport racing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

she need a lil me time?
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

funny, i got the same thing but it was 3 celebrity apprentice fans. it wasn't that fun.

hate to break it to you, but we're living a completely unfeasible pipe dream right now. who is paying for the current pipe dream?

Yeah, I know. Breaking news. I think this is a new level of ridiculosity in such a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    hate to break it to you, but we're living a completely unfeasible pipe dream right now. who is paying for the current pipe dream?
    Certainly not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Certainly not you.

aw, bro. i'm sure that's bothersome.

Just make them drive and down a sixer. You won’t even have to share.

Unless they’re the insufferable twat version of Mormon, in which case - vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    aw, bro. i'm sure that's bothersome.
    I'm simmering over here.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    she need a lil me time?
    Not in this case. Regardless, there's a host of other, better ways I could give her some me time.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Just make them drive and down a sixer. You won’t even have to share.

Unless they’re the insufferable twat version of Mormon, in which case - vibes.
    "Insufferable twat" is a bit strong, but they're certainly no powstash/grizzle6 flavor of Mormon. One of these brothers is the one who after their cruise said Puerto Rico was his favorite Caribbean island because "It's basically America and you can eat at Chili's and Baskin Robbins and stuff."

In Truckee we care about what's REALLY important
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190622_165805.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	937.6 KB 
ID:	286528

Drew Brees buying diamonds as an investment. I always thought diamonds were terrible investments because the supply was being throttled by DeBeers. Apparently Brees either doesn't have or doesn't trust his financial adviser.

SAN DIEGO -- A jury has awarded more than $6 million to New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees in a lawsuit that claimed a San Diego County jeweler sold him overpriced diamonds.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reported that a Superior Court jury made the award Friday in a fraud suit Brees and his wife filed against a La Jolla jeweler last year. Brees wasn't in court.

The suit claimed that Vahid Moradi improperly valued gems the Breeses bought as an investment at $15 million, when they were worth millions less.

fool, meet money. money, fool.

I worked with a guy at Xerox that had a big diamond embedded in his eye tooth. When I asked him why he did that he said, "You never know when you'll need to get out of town NOW! and need some cash." The guy led an "interesting" life as I recall and it made sense.
    thnx Capt. Chuck Shunstrom

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

what amuses you?

Why worry about how to pay for it ? Just cut taxes on rich people and corporations.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post

non-intentional thread hijack on:

seriously ? aoc is smarter than most because of questions she asked in a hearing ? the concept that all those questions were provided for her to ask isn't possible and probable by many who want her to look good in public hearings ?

if aoc were smarter than most, she would have done well enough in her economics degree to go to grad school or find placement somewhere from her academic record over being a bartender. sorry, she's not smarter than most and at the same time, not very knowledgeable. given the office and the people/organizations behind her. for instance her green bill, she should have plenty of examples of the rate of progress in efficiencies of different green technologies to make the bill more palatable. sorry, but those questions in that hearing just made her look smart.

:non-intentional thread hijack off.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !