WTB- Vulcans 25/25.5

having a hard time pulling the trigger for what the retail is on these. thought someone might have some that didn't agree with their feet. maybe someone has a code somewhere? would consider mercuries. not sure I want the weight of cochises but maybe ..........
    watcha gots?

Grinch,

Take a look at Bozeman's Craigslist. There's a pair of mercuries on there in your size with a protoue along with stock liner for $299. Almost bought these for my wideS the toes are kind of chewed up, but that's the terrain out there in Bozeman. May not have any effect on performance at all...

Seth

Go with the mercuries. PLENTY stiff, imo, and much cheaper.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

great, thanks both. I was wondering on stiffness as well. off to CL . cheers

bump this up. thanks Seth. so close on those mercuries. missed them by a day. 3 bills would have been sweet. leads on Vulcans or mercury 25/25.5?

Quote Originally Posted by zlatham View Post
    thanks. that would be perfect. contacted him and he was keen but I think I scared him off with a request of labeling it with "value for insurance purpose". cross border bs eh. not a bad price but add in duties and ship and new in town mercuries look more appealing. I recently had a solar panel warranteed from Kyocera and it was labelled like that and shipping worked great. thought i'd try....

Thought I owed it to you since I am the lucky dog who picked up those mercurys off of the Bozeman CL! Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open-

haa. that falls under rule #1. no friends on a pow day , I think. #fairplay. still looking bump