MINT (Used Twice) 2011 K2 Obsethed 189 w/ Marker Baron - $400 - SOLD

MINT (Used Twice) 2011 K2 Obsethed 189 w/ Marker Baron - $400

SEATTLE AREA ONLY PLEASE

Pair of 2011 K2 Obsethed 189s (http://www.backcountry.com/k2-obsethed-alpine-ski) USED TWICE with no damage whatsoever to edges or bases (one tour in Stevens and one big pow day at Crystal) with pair of Marker Barons also no damage at all).

I'm a tele skier and bought an AT/resort setup that I simply didn't use last season. I'm not planning on doing anything but telemark this season so you get an awesome deal on basically a brand new pair of skis. These skis retail new for 275 plus tax and the bindings for 271 plus tax. That's $600 retail, plus mounting costs.

The bindings are not the "small" version of the Baron and are mounted at +2cm from center which is recommended in the reviews on Backountry.com. My boots are the Cochise 120 which the evogear chart says have a BSL of 330.

I also have BD skins cut specifically for these skis available at a negotiable price.

Give me a call on my cell 415 722 9706 or reply to the ad. Sorry the pics aren't great quality but the skis are pretty much untouched.

Thanks,

Alex

List Date: 11/7/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MINT (Used Twice) 2011 K2 Obsethed 189 w/ Marker Baron - $400
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Would you be willing to sell the Baron's?

^^ive got a pair in seattle if he's not into splitting

Ya what would you be willing to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsBoof View Post
    Would you be willing to sell the Baron's?
    Sure what would you pay for em?

Would you consider shipping to revelstoke? how about $450 with the skins + shipping?

If this setup ends up getting split I would be interested in the skis and could do local Seattle pick up.