Jackosn Hole Internship - Marketing Coordinator

Ski Pass Available.

Internships @ The Gear Market

CleanSnipe.com is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, dependable and hard-working Marketing Coordinator Intern to join our team. You’ll participate in executing a variety of marketing initiatives, including customer acquisition initiatives, customer engagement initiatives, and customer conversion initiatives. As part of these efforts, specifically, you will focus on social media content, blogging, and other external communications. You will also support digital display advertising, Facebook, and search engine cost per click advertising campaign execution, reporting and analysis. You will take directives from and work alongside the General Manager and Marketing Manager.

Responsibilities include:
    • Assist General Manager and Marketing Manager with all marketing initiatives
    • Post on social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, and Google +
    • Post on the CleanSnipe blog
    • Prepare marketing campaign reports and provide analysis on marketing campaign execution
    • Assist in new market research and entry

Skills/Traits
    • Strategic thinker
    • Creative, outgoing, fun
    • Problem solver
    • Team player
    • Self-driven, motivated and highly organized
    • Thirst for learning new things
    • Excellent verbal, written, and blogging skills
    • Experience with all things social media
    • Project management skills
    • Working knowledge with important advertising campaign metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions and cost per conversion Advertising agency experience welcome

The Gear Market LLC is a Jackson, WY-based digital marketing company. With concentrated focus on customer-facing outdoor-gear websites and apps, we maintain an in-house knowledge of all aspects of digital communication and marketing. We build, manage, maintain, market, advertise, and promote websites to a wide international audience. An internship at The Gear Market will expose you to a true professional production environment; you’ll be an active participant on our team, working on modern web and mobile applications using cutting-edge strategies to market and message brands and products for the active lifestyle.

The position requires 20-30 hours a week with somewhat flexible on office hours. A monthly stipend plus an unlimited ski pass to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort are available as compensation in addition to the amazing growth and learning you will achieve as part of the Gear Market team. This internship also has the potential to turn into a full-time position. Serious candidates only please apply.

To apply, please email your resume to jobs@gearmarket.com. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by the webguy View Post

Skills/Traits

• Problem solver
    • Team player
    • Self-driven, motivated and highly organized

• Excellent verbal, written, and blogging skills
    Young man,

I am unfamiliar with bloging but if these qualities are truly important for the candidate to have, I do not think you are fishing in the right river. TGR seems more of a place to go if you are looking for an unreliable illiterate masturbator to wreck your car as part of an insurance scam.

I have practiced the "active lifestyle" for a long time and would be happy to offer suggestions. Of course back then we just called it "life" and nobody packaged it up and sold it to us.

Mr. Hemingway,

We unreliable, illiterate, car-wrecking, insurance-scamming masturbators welcome the return of your erudition.

Merci.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.