Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It's been suggested to them by a bunch of people for at least the past 3 years and each time told that it's being "kept in mind for next season." But at least they didn't delete your post off the facebook page like they did with people objecting to the new runs cut thru Brian's Glade... Same ol, same ol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I posted on Eldora's FB page asking for a snow stake cam, here was their response: "Thank you for your feedback. We have not been able to do that in the past due to our remote location and limited bandwidth on our network. We will certainly pass this information along and keep it in mind for next season!"

They cut new runs through Brian's glade??

Danno, just give up on Eldora. That place is hopeless.

I once suggested they put some snowfences up on corona and muleshoe like Abasin has in montezuma bowl. Their response was that because they are on national forest service land they can not build snow fences.

Strange how tons of other colorado ski areas have snow fences.

On the flip side, they actually have a sweet ass terrain park this year since they partnered with Woodward. CU snowboarding team is pretty stoked on it apparently.

Smartest thing I've heard happening at that mountain in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    T

I once suggested they put some snowfences up on corona and muleshoe like Abasin has in montezuma bowl. Their response was that because they are on national forest service land they can not build snow fences.

Strange how tons of other colorado ski areas have snow fences.

I'd almost belive them on the snow fences, the boulder sierra club environmental militia has their shit stain control over everything eldora wants to do. I'm sure there is some fine print somewhere that says they will not build snow fences so the baby elk and moose can easily migrate without being hindered by a snow fence that they might have to figure out how to go around. Eldora would be alot bigger if it wasn't for these dooshbags living in boulder who want to tell everyone else how to live their life

I like those new runs at Eldora, but the merge point at Muleshoe is narrow, a bit sideways and icy as shit.
    More summer grooming in the trees there would help.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I'd almost belive them on the snow fences, the boulder sierra club environmental militia has their shit stain control over everything eldora wants to do. I'm sure there is some fine print somewhere that says they will not build snow fences so the baby elk and moose can easily migrate without being hindered by a snow fence that they might have to figure out how to go around. Eldora would be alot bigger if it wasn't for these dooshbags living in boulder who want to tell everyone else how to live their life
    I think it's actually the hippy commune in Nederland that bitches about Eldora mostly, but yes I know what you are talking about.

Figured I'd bump this up as the snow approaches. On and off rain/snow in Frisco. Least its snowing where it matters.

The dual boat sticks is nice touch this year bump