Ski Resort Welding?

Am I living in a fantasy world or are there any resorts out there that hire welders? Full-time, year-round, seasonal, part-time? I did a search on Google and here but can't seem to find anything really related to it.

Likely rolled into lift maintenance, or maybe vehicle maintenance. The lift maintenance guys did welding projects in the off-season at the resort I used to work at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I'll go check out a couple hills around here and see what they say. Gives me the idea that I may not find anything for just welding.

If you have welding certifications and are good with machinery and willing to learn, many ski areas are always looking for lift Mechanics and will train.

http://www.saminfo.com/marketplace/c...ail.php?cid=63
    Specially since the weight is not a giant factor on a motorized bike.

Thanks for the link Bunion, that's exactly what I was looking for. I don't have welding tickets but can pass any pipe welding test; MIG, TIG or stick.