186 Lhasa with AXLs price police

I have a mismatched pair of 186 Lhasas that I got from Pat a couple of years ago. Both skis had been previously mounted, one with inserts for a 4 hole tele binding (BD 01, Rottefella, etc.). The other with an alpine binding (sorry, I don't know what binding). I mounted 22 designs AXLs on the line for a 302 BSL and only skied them a few times.

The edges are in very good condition (8 of 10). The bases are pretty good with only one base gouge that is shown in the pictures. Overall, the skis are in decent condition except for cosmetic edge chipping on the topsheets (see pics).

I would love these skis to get the use they deserve and think it's best to sell them with the AXLs versus splitting bindings from the skis. (Minor tangent: I don't mind drilling lots of holes in skis, but not many people feel the same way. I have another beater pair of Lhasas that had a few mounts that I've skied in some great pow, thin snow covering rocks, and even a couple of memorable slarved turns in pine needles over the last few crappy winters. They have held up great and are super durable.)

What do you guys think is a fair price the Lhasas with AXLs?

I have a friend who wants the AXLs if someone wants to fit another mount between the existing holes.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0381.JPG 
Views:	266 
Size:	558.6 KB 
ID:	143825   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0382.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	566.7 KB 
ID:	143826   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0384.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	143827   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0385.JPG 
Views:	246 
Size:	590.9 KB 
ID:	143828  

I'd appreciate any advice on pricing for the Lhasas shown above. I'd be happy to compensate with a shifter at Cornice Cantina or even a high dollar micro brew if we cross skin tracks in the Tahoe BC.

thanks

I need a pair to replace my 1st generaton beaters. Mine have no base or edge left.
    $100.00 shipped to Los Angeles, you keep the bindings. I also do not mind multiple mounts.

Id be willing to pay $275 with the binders and Ill pay shipping.

you can put the price of the microbrew towards that as well.

So how mismatched are they? Pretty similar flex and feel? Im sure pat wouldnt have sold them if they were way off...

they ski well enough?

I may be interested if Rheilman doesn't want dibs on these. I'd also take them with the AXLs.

$275 sounds fair enough

I was going to say 3 toto is way more than fair.

Far from a cop.

Not sure what the binders are worth . . but a swiss cheese pair of blem pow sticks are should be worth $100-$150. I'm looking for something like this right now and if the price gets past $150, I want less holes and/or less mystery on how they will actually ski.

So, $150 shipped to my door?
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

Thanks everyone for the response,

I just got off a 14hr shift at work and can't quite think straight, but I didn't want to leave you hanging.
    The bottom line is I need a few days to figure out what to do with these skis. I'll get back to you all shortly.

rheilman,

They both have 2-3 mm of camber, very similar flex, and ski great especially with AXLs.