Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Sirius

I do this dance annually, never paid more than $5 a month for all the channels.

10 minutes on the phone is worth it. I set a reminder on my phone while I’m talking to them to call a week before the “deal” expires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had Sirius in our rental car for a two week road trip. The Willie Nelson channel is almost worth it. Underground Garage has soured.
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 06-18-2021 at 08:07 AM.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

good tip. thanks
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    last night, saw a 14.14 charge on my card. yup, sub expired and went full price. had 6 months for $30 and ll the channels I needed. called in and closed but online support worked.
    Rajneesh and I worked it out. Credit the 14.14 and put in a basic deal for 4.99, country something. Saw Willie Nelson channel and bluegrass, but no Dead, tom petty,etc.
    looked a lil closer today and I don't get dick for $5. BB kings blues channel is good, but no willie, fucking lame.
    prolly just quit it after a month and play thier lil game. Could have a buddy sign up and just log in under name.
    $5 month for good channels with a 6 month up front of $30 is worth it.
    any ideas ?
    I just stream it. phone, pc, tablet, thru alexa
    Just chiming in to say the Tom Petty channel is an underrated fucking gem and my new summertime driving go to.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Just chiming in to say the Tom Petty channel is an underrated fucking gem and my new summertime driving go to.
    Buried Treasures is my go to

Stern. Lithium. Yacht Rock.

Worth it for those three alone.

Update is null.
    I've just been listening to the blues Channel occasionally. I'm riding out this month. This heat wave has me stuck inside. Also have sciatica , so listening to radio in the background is nice. I'm sure I can get back on the $5 a month program. I'm going to complain that I was put on a plan that I was very disappointed with. I need to take another look for Willie. The BB King blues is great, tho

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210701-121929_Shazam.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	378522

Sent from my SM-G930T using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    Update is null.
    I've just been listening to the blues Channel occasionally. I'm riding out this month. This heat wave has me stuck inside. Also have sciatica , so listening to radio in the background is nice. I'm sure I can get back on the $5 a month program. I'm going to complain that I was put on a plan that I was very disappointed with. I need to take another look for Willie. The BB King blues is great, tho

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210701-121929_Shazam.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	378522

just a lil gem they played, shazam and a google. Youtube has it, of course

Fed up and said fuck it.take a shot. Thank you sending ads to my other email so I clicked on it, tweaked a few things, same credit card. They don't care. 3 months free and 11 bucks after that but I will renegotiate that. Back in business. That Willie, ozzy, tuff gong, petty and buried Treasures, all that good stuff. Al Franken. Just keep renewing , I guess.