If you live in the Front Range, Summit or Vail Valley areas and want to build your dream home or addition or recreate your commercial space, I am available to help. You're required to get a permit from the Department of Buildings for most municipalities for all but the smallest scopes of work. On top of this, many building management companies also require that you submit detailed drawings and other documents for review before you're allowed to start work. And both the Department of Buildings and most building managements require drawings signed and sealed by an architect.

I can help! I am a licensed architect (affiliated with AIA) with over 15 years of experience in the field. I have worked with and obtained approval for my clients' projects and can prepare all the drawings and paperwork required for your project. My fees are very competitive.

I have worked on many, many commercial, university, and residential projects all around the Front Range and have worked in Boston, NYC and Virginia previously. I'll work with you on projects as small as the addition of a closet or one or two partitions and as large as gut renovations of entire buildings or ground-up construction. I have worked with many different styles and aesthetics, and can provide both samples of my completed residential and commercial work and references from past clients.

I am also happy to work with your contractor, or recommend a contractor for you from the many with whom I have worked over the years. I can negotiate bids and perform construction administration for the duration of your project.

If interested, please contact me at your convenience by pm'ing me or replying to this post. I would be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions you might have.