McConkey: GO SEE IT!

Was at the show last night, good crowd especially considering the Broncos were playing; great movie, good times, AWESOME CAUSE!

Denver Mags, it is your Moral Imperative to go see this movie tonight to support Shane's contribution to our sport & his family. JUST DO IT!
    Calmer than you dude

I am going tonight. Don't mind supporting the McConkey family. May have a slight moral dilemma supporting the Denver Parking Authority.
    off your knees Louie

Great Film saw it this weekend.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Excited to see McConkey tonight. Mags will make a good showing for this one.
    An Evolutionary Rider

www.PeaksforPeace.com

Going on Friday at the Limelight. Super pumped.
    "Just send it you pussy."

Totally worth it to check it out. The theater I watched it in were handing out Red Bulls and selling tallboy PBR's so it was a pretty good times. Sad and hilarious at the same time. The legend lives on!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the DVD on the shelf at MEC in Van. I wasn't expecting any of the new films to be on the shelves yet. Didn't have to think twice.

Boulder show was awesome, great ski vibes in that theater! Movie is must see for any snow slider definitely.

Playing in Assspen friday, Golden nov 8th, should be awesome.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Just got back, really great tribute. Some classic footage and great interviews.

Definitely the most powerful film containing full frontal male nudity i've seen.

Didn't make it to a screening, but received my copy the other day and watched it right away. Fucking awesome. I grew up watching Shane from way back and this was a huge trip down memory lane. Tears were shed for sure and I was terrified they were going to actually show footage from the jump that killed him. Glad they didn't, because I would have flat out lost my shit if they had.

Go see it or buy it or both.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

Saw it, Dude.

Today, Oct 22nd, is the anniversary of the first parachute jump, ever, way back. (google)

He went out on top, had shitty teachers as a kid in Vermont and charged so fucking hard as a skier. Fuck the base jumping shit. Stopped watching at the end. Credits are cool though. No mention of GNAR, sort of disappointing.

RIP dude.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel