Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: CRAZY Neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    One day he's just crazy neighbor guy and the next he kills your dog.
    Well...that's the last day he would bother anyone if my neighbor. Actually, you may need to show him how fucking crazy you are????
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'd put up a camera outside to start.

And pragmatically, he doesn't sound like he can hold down a job, so the car will eventually run out of gas given his penchant.
    I'll have a vid to post of his antics by tomorrow night. I'm in the office tomorrow so I'll get one of him attempting to snap the timing then. He's been revving a couple times tonight but I've been more concerned with football and online golf. The car doesn't even have plates and he rides a bike. I don't think he has license.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Maybe he was fired as a patrolman a long time ago for no good reason, and this is what it came too after the prison time.
    Perhaps he was fired for getting shitfaced one too many times with thick-ankled Special Forces guys. That could make anyone crazy.

2. He was in fact trying to be friendly, but he is an extremely mentally ill person with a history of violent behavior (he was in jail for assaulting his mom) so I walked away when it became clear his mental health is scary
    :shock: Have you in fact ever seen the old lady, especially in the last two weeks since this guy got out of jail? His mom might be in the freezer by now. :shock: Why the fuck would any conditions of release allow him to be anywhere near someone he assaulted???

Did we find out what the neighbor was in jail for yet?

I cannot comment until I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Did we find out what the neighbor was in jail for yet?

I cannot comment until I know that.
    Hint. It is on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    I would install a really good fence wall and invest in some high quality military grade LRADs
    Second this. Good fences make for good neighbors. Plus it will dampen the Subaru's noise and limit your interactions with him. Security cameras are cheap now also. A Benelli M4 will still run you at least $1500 though

Hate to say, you made an enemy with nothing to lose. [thread was a 3 star read]

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Nuke from orbit. Behead the remains, if any.
    I still call it The Jake.

drones is the new attack modus.
    drone his shit down
    b

The car doesn't even have plates and he rides a bike. I don't think he has license.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If this is the case, im most places ive lived, if you dont have plates it likely means its not registered and either has to be kept in a garage out of site or GONE. If he is in fact driving it, even in his own driveway, without license and/or the car registered id say you got an EASY way to get that car GONE.

Problem here would be pissing him off and sending him over the proverbial edge.

Just a suggestion..might work, i could be totally wrong. I'm no lawyer and i DID NOT stay at a holiday inn express last night

Quote Originally Posted by Shadam View Post
    its good to see DB has chosen to carry the flag ...
    DB is a bit like that nasty zit, if you leave it alone it will go away ....
    i read this and was like "who the fuck is DB?" and then realized, oh shit, it's das cunt.

I won't presume to tell someone that was in special forces how to defend his family.

banana in his tail pipe.
    b

So what is up with your ankles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

gas tank --> sugar

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    banana in his tail pipe.
    b
    not fallin for no banana in my tailpipe

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    If this is the case, im most places ive lived, if you dont have plates it likely means its not registered and either has to be kept in a garage out of site or GONE. If he is in fact driving it, even in his own driveway, without license and/or the car registered id say you got an EASY way to get that car GONE.

Problem here would be pissing him off and sending him over the proverbial edge.

Just a suggestion..might work, i could be totally wrong. I'm no lawyer and i DID NOT stay at a holiday inn express last night
    I suspect you are totally wrong. Those sound like overprotective subdivision rules, not a state law. You can run whateverthefuckyou want on private property in most states.

That being said, if he so much as puts a 1/4" of the tire on public roads hes then toast. So some tree felling need to be done along the property line?
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    So what is up with your ankles?
    They're dead sexy...obviously.

Actually, nothing. Nothing at all. That's the point. Dude is fully cooked.

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    Did you buy this place? A good price? I'd go fuck up the sellers and the realtor for non disclosure.
    Can't. They are laughing too hard to take the call.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I suspect you are totally wrong. Those sound like overprotective subdivision rules, not a state law. You can run whateverthefuckyou want on private property in most states.

That being said, if he so much as puts a 1/4" of the tire on public roads hes then toast. So some tree felling need to be done along the property line?
    In NJ, least when I last lived there 7 years ago, it was a state deal not a subdivision. I did not live in a subdivision.

FYI...not that this is exactly the same, but most towns prohibit stuff like commercial vehicles parked on private property so its not "whatever the fuck you want"

http://www.cityofholladay.com/planni...forcement.html

As a property owner or occupant, it is your responsibility to ensure your land is in compliance with the law throughout the year. Please “Cut your Risk – Cut your Grass and Weeds” and keep your property free of junk, trash, unregistered or inoperable vehicles or anything “not intended for outdoor use.”

that example is to be used as a general example not as fact in every city, but i suspect that this is the case in most "established" cities, and in OP's case I would bet a couple bucks there is such a town code.

Thanks for playing though...keep your grass cut, yard clean, etc....round these parts they have code enforcement officers. prevents neighborhoods from becoming junkyards due to one or 2 bad apples. Laws like this would most surely apply in this case..

^^^ I know a few towns where you need to keep all cars registered if its within public view. Unregistered cars in driveways or front yards will be towed.

As if i needed yet another reason not to live in NJ.

They're dead sexy...obviously.

Actually, nothing. Nothing at all. That's the point. Dude is fully cooked.
    How on earth did he know about your special forces background then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    As if i needed yet another reason not to live in NJ.
    Well the ordinance i posted was actually Holladay Ut...but again these laws apply in MANY establishes cities/towns...most times they go unenforced, but ive seen some dick neighbors fuck with my friends brothers when i was younger. just trying to wrench their own rides before they were road worthy and someone didnt like it.

If youd like to be a "dick neighbor" and stop the loud engine look it up and see if it applies to your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    In NJ, least when I last lived there 7 years ago, it was a state deal not a subdivision. I did not live in a subdivision.

FYI...not that this is exactly the same, but most towns prohibit stuff like commercial vehicles parked on private property so its not "whatever the fuck you want"

http://www.cityofholladay.com/planni...forcement.html

As a property owner or occupant, it is your responsibility to ensure your land is in compliance with the law throughout the year. Please “Cut your Risk – Cut your Grass and Weeds” and keep your property free of junk, trash, unregistered or inoperable vehicles or anything “not intended for outdoor use.”

that example is to be used as a general example not as fact in every city, but i suspect that this is the case in most "established" cities, and in OP's case I would bet a couple bucks there is such a town code.

Thanks for playing though...keep your grass cut, yard clean, etc....round these parts they have code enforcement officers. prevents neighborhoods from becoming junkyards due to one or 2 bad apples. Laws like this would most surely apply in this case..

Yeah we have code enforcement Nazis around here. I used to have a construction biz and they were a pain in my ass. They used to take my signs out of people's yards. I'd go to their office and they'd have 3 or 4 of them in there. This car is the guy's whole existence. I'm not trying to take it away...just want him to STFU. At least that's my stand now. I'm a bit sick now and kind of drained so I'm letting him run wild today.

He woke me up at 7AM with a concert blaring from the subaru. Sounded like it was coming from inside my bedroom. My wife and kids were up already so I brushed it off. He followed that up with a sick live show from his garage at about 8AM...cause he's a singer/songwriter and all. The only words I understood were MOTHERFUCKER!...rest was mumbly, but nonetheless a riveting performance. When I have a little more energy my stance will certainly change on his 7-8AM live shows.

He also started the subie wagon up about 20 times today but never revved it. This is a first. He may be chilling out (no shot)