Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood

Deadwood

How much do I like this fucking show? So very fucking much.

Coupled with Carnivale makes for the best 2 hours on TV. And you can take that to the bank you dirt worshipping heathens.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

I fucking love the fucking cocksuckers that make that fucking show. However, it's fucking turned my fucking language to fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by slim
    I fucking love the fucking cocksuckers that make that fucking show. However, it's fucking turned my fucking language to fucking shit.
    Ain't that the fucking truth.

Bumping my own fucking post because I feel like dropping a fucking F-bomb like my main fucking man, Al Swearengen.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    So my fucking friend bought the cocksucking dvd set and we've been fucking watching it.

Good fucking show you dirty cocksuckers.

Oh sweet jakers was my boy Al in a world of hurt last night. I was holding my meat and two veg. as I watched the last five minutes. Oy vey!

Quote Originally Posted by likwid
    we've been fucking watching it.

I hope this friend is of the opposite sex?
    Live To Ski!

Bump because this fucking show rules and I just fucking discoverd the god damn thing. Fuck you fucking cocksuckers for not telling me about this fucking shit sooner!
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Deadwood fucking rules. Thanks to H-fucking-BO on mother fucking demand, my brother-in-law and I have marathon Deadwood sessions.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

I fucking watched the first fucking few episodes from the fucking first fucking season DVD set. The fucking last fucking episode I fucking saw was Wild fucking Bill Hickcock get fucking shot in the fucking back of his fucking head.

Fucking bump you fucking cocksuckers.

By the way, this is the final season. Kind of bummed, til I read something cool this morning (can't remember where).
    Apparently, after season 3 ends, there are going to be 2, 2 hour long episodes, which will wrap up the show. All of the main characters have signed on (as long as Al is there, all is fucking good).

Best show ever.
    Keep it unclipped

I haven't seen the god damned show but this thread is fucking hilarious. I'm going to have to get the cocksucking dvd's.

At first I thought this was a thread about some teeny bopper show on the WB that I know has wood in the title.

Last night I watched Charlie Utter stomp the shit out of that miserable prick Mr. W. I’m very happy that season two is available on DVD.
    Last edited by Greydon Clark; 06-07-2006 at 12:16 PM.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

I can't wait the for thrid season to fucking start you god damned mother fucking cocksucking assholes.

Carnivale is a close second. Best 2 hours of summer tv each week.

Al Swearengen to one of his Whores blowing him: "What, are you late for church? SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Greydon Clark
    Last night I watched Charlie Utter stomp the shit out of that miserable prick Mr. W. I’m very happy that season two is available on DVD.
    I was pissed when Seth broke that shit up, I want to see W die.
    Keep it unclipped

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Is Carnivale coming back? I thought they cancelled it after the 2nd season.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

"Fuck us all anyways for the limp dick cocksuckers we are"
    Elvis has left the building

There's an article about it in this week's New Yorker, and they did a profile about a year ago on the guy who created it (David Milch) that was pretty interesting- total junkie, academic genius, apparently he was pitching it as a show set in Rome but HBO had one, so on the spot he said "well, it could be in the old West, too."

Fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster
    Al Swearengen to one of his Whores blowing him: "What, are you late for church? SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

"And would you quit drooling on my nuts, that is the weirdest fucking sensation"

Fucking great show.
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

On the DVD David Milch provides commentary for some of the episodes. Dude is hilarious. When talking about Jane and Wild Bill he deadpans, “She loved him, but I don’t think he banged her”. He also eludes to his years of drunkenness and has long diatribes about sexual compulsiveness and the characteristics of incest victims. Basically he is an amalgamation of the world best literature professor and the crassest guy in the bar. Cocksucker.
    Last edited by Greydon Clark; 06-09-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greydon Clark
    and the characteristics of insect victims.
    Bug bites are the worst. Especially in the old West.

Quote Originally Posted by slim
    Bug bites are the worst. Especially in the old West.
    Slim, your eye for detail is going to take you places.

anyone who doesnt dig deadwood sucks cock by choice

Good fucking show last night I fucking can't wait till the cocksucking show its going to be fucking on.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com