Minutes 50 thru 52: 8

Total fucks in Episode Twenty-Five: 102
    Fucks per minute (FPM)*: 1.96

*52 minute episode

Cumulative fucks in series: 2032
    Cumulative FPM: 1.50

Total cocksuckers in Episode Twenty-Five: 8
    Ratio of fucks to cocksuckers: 12.8 : 1

Why did fucking Swearengen not just have that fuck Hearst (sp?) offed. Why wait till you lose a hand. Is he turning into a fucking moron?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Greatest show currently running. Period.

Just watched the first two of this season (Thanks to TiVO!) - I'm stunned how well written that show is, and at the unbelievable level of Acting Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman
    Why did fucking Swearengen not just have that fuck Hearst (sp?) offed. Why wait till you lose a hand. Is he turning into a fucking moron?
    I am guessing that the writers are trying to stay within historical parameters, and I don't believe that Hearst meets his maker in the Black Hills of SD. The Captain? Now there is a fellow that is going to get worked over a bit I believe.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

can someone lend me the first season on DVD?
    even after qwatching the last few I dont know what the fuck is going on

Netflix, ya gawddamn newyawkah!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy
    can someone lend me the first season on DVD?
    even after qwatching the last few I dont know what the fuck is going on
    Blockbuster and Hollywood video carry them too.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by stump832
    Netflix, ya gawddamn newyawkah!
    Listen here cocksucker, we canceled our account because we never fucking used it.
    If you lived in a town with any fucking night life you wouldn't either.
    and I dont know if we have Blockbuster or hollywood video either.
    we have joes movie rental Hell's Kitchen on the corner, i will check there. at least I can get an esspresso anda gelatto while I rent my movies to.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy
    Listen here cocksucker, we canceled our account because we never fucking used it.
    If you lived in a town with any fucking night life you wouldn't either.
    and I dont know if we have Blockbuster or hollywood video either.
    we have joes movie rental Hell's Kitchen on the corner, i will check there. at least I can get an esspresso anda gelatto while I rent my movies to.
    Don't you live in New York??? You're going to fucking tell me there isn't a cocksucking Blockbuster in New York? You are fucking high, my friend.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

I was getting HBO for free for a while there, then the cable company wised up and shut it off. Thanks for making me remeber that which I cannot have. Assholes.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

look for where the cable comes off the pole and to your house. If there's a blue box there use a screwdriver and open it. There will be a little barrel on the cable somewhere - unscrew it and reconnect the cables. Wallah.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks
    Don't you live in New York??? You're going to fucking tell me there isn't a cocksucking Blockbuster in New York? You are fucking high, my friend.
    I fucking wish i was high.
    What cocksuckers like you dont understand is yeas they are here, but none between 65th and Houston (you fucking made me look), I live about dead center of those cross streets.
    again there is a video cafe on the corner of my block.
    i will check as i am bachelorized all weekend and its fucking raining.
    Maybe i should call a weed delivery service.......hmmmmm

You cannot fuck the future sir, the future fucks you!
    Elvis has left the building

Fucking fell asleep last fucking night after drinking too much free fucking red wine at a fucking Jazz fest...I'm a fucking cocksucker to have missed the fucking show because I was too fucking tired to stay up to only fucking 9pm...what a fucking cocksucker.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

That fucking sucks mang well Woo is back from SF and I think that his fucking hog are about to get fatter. Also these fucking Deadwood people use big fuck words mixed in with all the fuck, cunt, cocksucker words.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    Fucking fell asleep last fucking night after drinking too much free fucking red wine at a fucking Jazz fest...I'm a fucking cocksucker to have missed the fucking show because I was too fucking tired to stay up to only fucking 9pm...what a fucking cocksucker.
    You've gotta fucking TiVO it! Fuck.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

No fucking worries, although I am a total dumb fucker who is behind the fucking high tech times with all these fucking cocksucking cable companies who just fucking what my goddamn fucking money--those cocksuckers.

Caught the fucking show on replay last fucking night, thank fucking god. Great fucking show once again. Swearengen, cocksucker, simply fucking rules the fucking show, what a great mother fucking character...but curious where the fuck they are going again with that fucking bitch-cunt Alma (Garret-Ellsworth) and that crazy fucker Bullock, though. And it sure the fuck looks to me like poor old fucking Doc is a fucking lunger, fucking bummer, he's a fucking shit-kicked goner...I like that fucking hooplehead as an mother-fucking actor all the fucking way back to his fucking glory days in One Flew over a Cookoo's Nest. And that simple fuck Cy is just a huge piece of fucking shit, even fucking more so this fucking season, he is a total cocksucker.

What a fucking great moment: For reference I haven't had HBO and I've never seen the show before. So I leave tv on, on HBO, in the hotel I'm staying at. Take a shower and come out. Walking around, not really paying attention when all of a sudden I hear "swearengen" and think "hey, I know that name". Three or 'fuck's and 'god damn's follow and I know exactly what is on the tv. A fucking good show, god damn it.

Classic fucking Swearengen dialogue last night while his favorite fucking whore was polishing his knob and not varying her cocksucking technique enough for him...best show of the season, so far.

Dan versus that fuck, the Captain.

It's on, you dirt worshipping heathens. It's so on.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

some motherfucking cocksucker keeps renting the dvds at the only fucking rental place in this cocksucking fucking town so we have only been able to watch the first dvd. fuck. fuck it's great.

why the fuck are there only two episodes per dvd? cocksuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier
    why the fuck are there only two episodes per dvd? cocksuckers.
    6 and 7 have three episodes. I almost bought Season Two the day it dropped, but $70 was a little steep. Now, it is probably less.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

I can't fucking believe none of you cocksucking hoople heads have commented on how eye-pokingly awesome last nights episode was.

It is absolutely retarded they're getting rid of this show. Mouth gapingly good writing.

Oh fucking good stuff it looked like Dan was done then pop, good fucking shit. If Al's going to be any kind of a leader he's going to have to make some faster fucking decisions.

--Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

LOVED seeing "that sea-creature looking" cocksucker get his comeuppance. Dan nearly didn't pull it off.

Deadwood is just amazing... gotta catch the replay tonight and tomorrow. I have to see each epsiode at least twice to get the full fucking picture.