Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood

Quote Originally Posted by slim
    I can't fucking believe none of you cocksucking hoople heads have commented on how eye-pokingly awesome last nights episode was.

It is absolutely retarded they're getting rid of this show. Mouth gapingly good writing.
    Scrolling down the thread I was nervous that that picture was going to be the fucking eyeball.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

From Last evening's show...

Fucking classic Swearengen to the fucking whore Trixie who was complaining about the fucking Bank owner Alma (Elsworth) using fucking dope again: "Fucking just look out for your own fucking interests you loopy fucking cunt, now get the fuck out of here!"
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by altagirl
    Scrolling down the thread I was nervous that that picture was going to be the fucking eyeball.
    Swearengen to Dan: "Would you rather it be you? Better that you see the fucking life leave his eyes, or should I say eye?"

Jane cracks me up. Edit: come to think of it - virtually everyone has lines that are full-on hilarious. I think that's why it's such a great show. There isn't just one or two characters that blow you away - they all do. There were a couple good ones in last night's episode that I'm trying to find... but this old one made me laugh in the meantime.

Calamity Jane: “I'm calling on the widow and the little one in her care, and if I was you I wouldn't try to stop me."

EB Farnum: "Be brief."

Calamity Jane: "Be Fucked!"

EB Farnum: "Her gutter mouth, and the widow in an opium stupor. A conversation for the ages.”

Also --

from "Full Faith and Credit":

Joanie: I told him to go fuck himself.

Charlie: Tactics, or true position?

And in last night's episode - Richardson replying "My stomach hurt" in respons to Hearst asking if he knew what happened yesterday was classic too.
    Last edited by altagirl; 07-17-2006 at 05:26 PM.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by altagirl
    And in last night's episode - Richardson replying "My stomach hurt" in respons to Hearst asking if he knew what happened yesterday was classic too.

Hearst: "Your stupid, ain't ya"...
    Richardson: "Yes sir"

Random quotes from Trixie:

"Does it occur to you banging repeatedly on the fuckin' wall, either I'm not in, which makes what you're doin' stupid, or bein' in, don't want to see you. Makes you a pain in my balls."

"You'll sit here waitin' for me to materialize from a piece of fucken' furniture and think the world is normal."
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

i just fucking watched the first fucking episode last night. so far, i am fucking unimpressed. when does it fucking start to get fucking good?

ps. i purposely did not read anything in this thread past the first page in fear of fucking spoilers. no fucking spoilers please!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot
    i just fucking watched the first fucking episode last night. so far, i am fucking unimpressed. when does it fucking start to get fucking good?

ps. i purposely did not read anything in this thread past the first page in fear of fucking spoilers. no fucking spoilers please!
    Yeah I watched last nights episode and I was unfucking impressed myself.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

A solitary fucking night's show, one in a fucking transitionary benefactor mode, does not a whole fucking stupendous season (or few) make, you fucking dumb cocksucking hoopleheads.

Still the best fuckin' show on TV this summer.

Cant believe that last night's episode hasn't been mentioned yet.

I know they're arguing about a gold mine and shit but shooting someone in the head while he's talking to his dog just isn't cool.

What was that Langrishe line - " If I may be used as a decoy or perhaps dropped from above like a great weight?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit
    Cant believe that last night's episode hasn't been mentioned yet.

I know they're arguing about a gold mine and shit but shooting someone in the head while he's talking to his dog just isn't cool.

What was that Langrishe line - " If I may be used as a decoy or perhaps dropped from above like a great weight?"
    Dude,

last night's episode was fucking insane! I think my heart rate was up to 200bpm after the camp scene. This show is unfucking believably good!!! Anyone that disagrees is a fucking San Francisco cocksucker and a fucking hooplehead!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster
    Still the best fuckin' show on TV this summer.
    ...and getting fucking better every week. Goddamn what a ride!

The season finale was an absolute yawner. The story line was built up for this big dramatic ending, and was absolute bullshit.

Does anybody know if they are bringing it back next year? I heard HBO was going to cancel it.
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Stone-Free
    The season finale was an absolute yawner. The story line was built up for this big dramatic ending, and was absolute bullshit.

Does anybody know if they are bringing it back next year? I heard HBO was going to cancel it.
    Supposed to bring it back for another season and then have two two hour movies for the finale.

From the fucking ignorant fucking heathens at fucking HBO, those fuckity-fuck-fuck cocksuckers killed one of the best fucking shows ever on TV--Milch is part fucking genius...but, I heard that there is to be two fucking more 2-hr long episodes, and then AMF, cest la vie, adieu, thank you very fucking much for nothing, cocksucking loopy cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone-Free
    The season finale was an absolute yawner. The story line was built up for this big dramatic ending, and was absolute bullshit...
    I disagree. I liked it very much.

Tipp, I totally fucking concur with the fucking disconcurance.

Seems majorly fucking profoundly that some poor hooplehead bastards are just plain fucking ignorant heathens.

bump for deadwood stoke ya fucking hoopleheads!

i've been getting into it lately and its gotten better as the episodes go along. the dialogue it a bit tedious sometimes, the story line is a bit slow, but the acting and the history lesson makes up for it. i really like jane and jewell. jane can tell it like it is, and jewell seems to be much smarter than people give her credit. her self depricating humor is pretty sweet too.

^ HTFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

just watched the whole series early this year again. good news on the movie.

Wow, the cocksuckers actually fucking did it. Looks like I’ve gotta do some fucking review for the cocksucking final.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I know what i'm doing on 5/31

Page 3 of this thread is a great read if you read it in Al's voice.

Oh, and halle-fucking-luyah.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 5.09.40 PM.png
Views: 222
Size:  742.8 KB