Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Results 476 to 497 of 497
  1. #476
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Dual carb 1600. VW Amante
    Cool

    https://www.undiscoveredclassics.com...le-industries/

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3195.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	359296

  3. #478
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,892

  4. #479
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Anyone buy a ticket for that tesla powered 66 split window? Thing is dialed with sound system and disc brakes. Between the E motor and discs it should stop so thats a nice upgrade from the og splities

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Anyone buy a ticket for that tesla powered 66 split window? Thing is dialed with sound system and disc brakes. Between the E motor and discs it should stop so thats a nice upgrade from the og splities

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Will we ever see the new e bus hit the American market? I feel like it’s been hyped for years now.

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Will we ever see the new e bus hit the American market? I feel like it’s been hyped for years now.
    2030 vehicles are forecast to be all E. Im just wondering when itll be best to sell my tundra before its worthless and get a 2yr old E something

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Name:  IMG_3224.JPG
Views: 690
Size:  131.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_3223.JPG
Views: 689
Size:  136.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_3225.JPG
Views: 641
Size:  141.9 KB

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Wow!! That thing is awesome. Is that an actual model or custom fab or something theyll be releasing? That would sell now

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,147
    Name:  Image1612614892.568428.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  122.2 KB

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Im familiar with the crumple landing. This will be a crumple landing

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  11. #486
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    14,650
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    2030 vehicles are forecast to be all E. Im just wondering when itll be best to sell my tundra before its worthless and get a 2yr old E something

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Do you really think gas cars are going to disappear in the next 30 years? I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138

    Westfalia, Type II, Bus, Vanagon, and all air cools!

    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Do you really think gas cars are going to disappear in the next 30 years? I don't.
    Not disappear, but sales and variety will narrow, and fuel stays cheap. All because of the amount of e cars that enter the market.

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Do you really think gas cars are going to disappear in the next 30 years? I don't.
    I guess people will still have their classics and they will need fuel. Gov't seem focused on getting rid of them. Paris accord has a 2030 deadline theyre aiming for

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  14. #489
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    5,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Name:  Image1612614892.568428.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  122.2 KB
    Oh man, this pic made me cringe!

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    We put thousands of miles on a 72 with a cracked frame, sagged in the middle. That pic made me think of that. Salveged the 1600cc motor for my 67 splitty. Thats all that was left of the 72 worth anything

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Name:  IMG_3255.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  126.9 KB

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    6,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Name:  IMG_3224.JPG
Views: 690
Size:  131.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_3223.JPG
Views: 689
Size:  136.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_3225.JPG
Views: 641
Size:  141.9 KB
    That is awesome. Want.

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    Thought these pics were stored on the other coast. Home sweet homeName:  20210213_105016.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  57.8 KBName:  20210213_105116.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  45.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Thought these pics were stored on the other coast. Home sweet homeName:  20210213_105016.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  57.8 KBName:  20210213_105116.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  45.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Very nice

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,892

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,055
    MurderedName:  FB_IMG_1613935590002.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  68.3 KB

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,138
    Sick!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •