Ski Lease Truckee- Room for Rent

In our 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse we have a room with queen bed, ensuite full bathroom, 2 closets (one walk-in) available for this winter. The condo is located in Tahoe Donner across from the Lodge restaurant/bar. Downstairs is living room, kitchen, deck, half bath, bedrooms full bathrooms and washer dryer are upstairs.

Available thanksgiving thru mid may for $4000 utilities (power, water, natural gas, internet) and firewood included. There is a LCD tv and wii for hulu/netflix as well as DVD player. We have a wifi app based thermostat so you can adjust as needed and never have to come in to a cold place. There is a one car garage that will fit mid-size car/suv if needed; the firewood and a small tuning bench are also in the garage. A dog is ok as we have a sliding glass door to the back deck and open space off the main road for trips outside.

We are mid-30's and in the wine business in Boonville, Anderson Valley, and work our tasting room Fri-Mon. We generally only spend Mon-Thur, non-holidays there. So we are looking for a couple who wants privacy and wants to focus on weekends and holidays, with your own bedroom and common space to share on the rare chance we cross paths for pow.

Reply or PM with questions or to see pics.

2014 Update- We have hopes of making it up there early and late season but were due with our first boy on Feb 3rd so we may not make it up at all.
    Last edited by xtrmjoe; 08-18-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    Drink to remember not to forget!
    Fourisight Wines

I'll vouch for Joe. We shared a ski lease a couple seasons ago. Good guy and he brings lots of good wine with him.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Don't need a lease in north lake but I do enjoy me some 'lots of good wine'

Bumping for Joe. Super solid guy and a great place to call home for the winter.
    "People think complaining about conditions makes them sound discerning, like giving nitpick notes on a fine dining experience. In reality it's just like saying "i'm a shitty cook." -MildBill

Liquor.com

Last couple inquiries fell thru. Still and empty room for rent.
    Fourisight Wines

Joe, check the Tahoe thread. A couple of people inquiring in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Bump for the 2014-15 ski season. Ski lease is available again this year. Hopefully mother nature is kind to us this year.
    Fourisight Wines

Mid harvest pre snow bump.
    Fourisight Wines