WTB: Ticket to McConkey Screening on Monday at the Palace of Fine Arts

If anybody has a ticket to the McConkey screening at the Palace on Monday, PM me please. I'm an idiot and it's sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

one of the best movies i've seen in years. he and kent are true pioneers

To the top.
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Last bump.

I'm looking too LightRanger. If you get lucky and find two, please call/pm me. Another friend looking as well. I suppose we could just go to the parking lot, hold up a finger and repeat "I need a miracle" for a while. Maybe while wearing a saucer?
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    I'm looking too LightRanger. If you get lucky and find two, please call/pm me. Another friend looking as well. I suppose we could just go to the parking lot, hold up a finger and repeat "I need a miracle" for a while. Maybe while wearing a saucer?
    I thought about trying to scalp outside too, but it's a long drive from the Outer Rim Territories (I live a mile or two from Otto Parts) to the shadow of the Golden Gate.

If I hear anything, I'll let you know. It's available on iTunes for $13, but obviously not the same.