mountain speed flying

Super cool + RR
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Definitely a cool sport. I've got some friends that are into it and I'm hoping to make a trip down to the lower 48 this summer to take some lessons and maybe buy a wing. Did you take lessons and get your ratings? Any advice to a guy looking to get into it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_lepowski View Post
    Definitely a cool sport. I've got some friends that are into it and I'm hoping to make a trip down to the lower 48 this summer to take some lessons and maybe buy a wing. Did you take lessons and get your ratings? Any advice to a guy looking to get into it?
    Yes. I teach speed flying and paragliding. info below
    Best
    Gary Begley
    www.garybegleysports.com

So interesting coincidence here. I haven't checked this thread since I originally posted, but I ended up making a reservation to come down to Cloud 9 sports in Utah to get my P2 and M1. Now that I checked back to this thread I see you're an instructor there at Cloud 9. I'm unbelievably stoked to come down there and learn from you guys and really look forward to working with you!

So rad! Where is that grassy ridge with the resivour at the bottom? I'm driving through utah to soboba and would love to fly that line

I'm in Mass and there's this fat hill with a hung up tree to possibly launch from. There is a choice of 2 ponds and a beach at the bottom. Plenty of wind, what could I "scrape by" with? 180#http://www.amazon.com/Prism-Snapshot...G4AEVTYTZNJDD5

Cham, Speed'n'Chips

Hi all, you like speedflying ..

Great

We'll have things to share ..