Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Crystal and Stevens do not have weird gatherings of creepy dirtbags in all sorts of altered states clogging up the lift lines and swilling liqour in the parking lots. Thank goodness!
    Sanitation is an important factor when deciding where to ski. Nobody likes smelling dirtbag farts in the parking lot. And, bathrooms at those other places are so clean you can walk around without shoes!

weird gatherings of creepy dirtbags in all sorts of altered states clogging up the lift lines and swilling liqour in the parking lots. Thank goodness!
    You just described every ski area lot in WA.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You just described every ski area lot in WA.
    QFT

I was never a Schweitzer fan, hated the long runout from mid mountain and the fog on the colburn side.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Crystal probably had the most yuppies.

Crystal and Stevens do not have weird gatherings of creepy dirtbags in all sorts of altered states clogging up the lift lines and swilling liqour in the parking lots. Thank goodness!
    At Crystal they are in the Snorting Elk. You are looking in the wrong lot at Stevens.

Try something new, you need variety in life.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    At Crystal they are in the Snorting Elk. You are looking in the wrong lot at Stevens.
    I heard they serve free beer to Ikon pass holders at Crystal, and free beer and burritos to Epic passholders at Stevens. At alpental all they give passholders is a couple poop bags to help pick up all the dogshit around.

I heard they serve free beer to Ikon pass holders at Crystal, and free beer and burritos to Epic passholders at Stevens. At alpental all they give passholders is a couple poop bags to help pick up all the dogshit around.
    Up in the Amazon lot (formerly lot 4)?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post
    5 pages and I'm no closer to deciding which pass to go with (epic or Ikon). I guess this could be viewed as Crystal + a few days at Alpental vs Stevens + Whistler

Curious what you'll think of Californians after Joisey boys start moving in (me).
    OP - get real and find the bounty of Clallam, Jefferson or Kitsap County and ski a real mountain that frosts high above the scrum and swilling hoardes: Hurricane Ridge. This non-Pass Life on the Penninsula gets you cheap cost of living, a $500 family season rate, and a delightful waft as you turn south to climb out of PA. Plus none of the ["Dead"] Seattle shenanigans that continue to trend through the Cascades and beyond - is Windy Hill even safe for locals???. The future is to the West. Thank me later, my guy!