Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Ive fuckin had it!
    Same here.
    Checked out Circle Lake, Cham Chute, south side Disease. It's poor all around.
    Off to Revy/Rogers Pass.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by BCJC View Post
    Anyone care to let me tag along/show me around thurs/fri? I'm decent at skiing and even better at buying beer.
    Did someone say beer?
    Unfortunately I have not made my winter move up to whistler yet. First year ever I don't get many, many ski days in December. I've been supplementing the lack thereof with surfing. Ready for the mountains. See you all soon.

We bailed the coast for the holidays and ended up in Revy! If you have the time and can make the trip, MAKE THE FUCKIN' TRIP! It's a bit warmer than normal around here but the snow has been plentiful and each day we've skied pow at the resort and the surrounding area. Sun might actually make an appearance tomorrow so hoping to get some shots of the action up here.
    Back to Vancouver on New Year's Day and hopeful that 2014 treats us right....

Quote Originally Posted by 50degrees View Post
    We bailed the coast for the holidays and ended up in Revy! If you have the time and can make the trip, MAKE THE FUCKIN' TRIP! It's a bit warmer than normal around here but the snow has been plentiful and each day we've skied pow at the resort and the surrounding area. Sun might actually make an appearance tomorrow so hoping to get some shots of the action up here.
    Back to Vancouver on New Year's Day and hopeful that 2014 treats us right....
    Agree!, just came back from Revy and Rogers Pass, RMR was pretty good, but the pass was off the hook, balls deep

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1388545707.476367.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	147590 ya, Revy is not too bad right now.
    Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Rogers Pass is the new whistler!

in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting
    finally snowing in whistler after raining this morning at the base. tomorrow might possibly not completely suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXOHFOUR View Post
    Thanks, that was a good read.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Blackcomb was a nice surprise today all things considered. Deeper than expected. It was nice to get some good pow turns! Glacier and Showcase stopped running around 2 pm bc of the high winds. It was still puking when I left so combined with the vis, tomorrow should be good.

Supposed to be sunny, gunna be packed on the hill but who cares it snowed thank god, I was mountain biking yesterday ffs

I predict a busy day for patrol and the clinic today. Just enough fresh to hide all that is lurking in the low tide conditions.

in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting
    all things considered, things were skiing pretty well on Blackcomb today and crowds were, well, crowded but manageable if you hustled and caught a few openings. and.....now back to mountain biking.

I had a really good day, second chair peak, freshies galore...smashed off 3 really good peak laps, then got a sweet untracked line down Flute shoulder at noon....flying solo and smart liftline sliding definitely helped...

Some quality sunny meadow skipping on Zoa today. The E and N aspects both skied well. Beauty day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyski View Post
    Some quality sunny meadow skipping on Zoa today. The E and N aspects both skied well. Beauty day.
    nice, figured it would be good up there, how much new snow from the Thursday system?
    Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Booked Hawaii surf trip for my birthday 1st week in feb. Maybe that will draw in those wet coast pineapple storms we so desperately need right now!
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by skiingnow View Post
    nice, figured it would be good up there, how much new snow from the Thursday system?
    Seemed like about a foot, a bit more higher up.

Good skiing was had in the Blackcomb slack. Decker is a total mess of slots but the turns are worthy. AMAZING sunset lines down Y chute and Ziggy's.

Great couple days of skiing on Blackcomb, resort powder on Friday and slackcountry Saturday. Don't Swill is in pretty rough shape, I'd recommend Guide's Notch instead. We had great now in Husume in the morning, decent snow higher up in Disease (rocky) and really nice snow lower down in Bodybag at the end of the day.

Couple random phone pics, no action:

~9:40am, busy day (another 20 people gearing up not visible):

Nice afternoon light in Disease:

Just got back from Revy and Kickinghorse. Found some pow at both. KH a little bony in spots but still good.
    I have two lift tickets for Revy that my buddy couldn't use that are valid for the rest of the year.

$100 for two. PM if you're interested.

Anyone up for searching out scraps at the Coq tomorrow? I'm coming from Kloops, avy 1, experience/gear/beer, etc.

Anti-motherhumping-jinx:

http://50shadesofvan.com/blog/2014/1...the-ski-season

Bring it on! Thanks for booking that ticket Toby!

Quote Originally Posted by filthyfrenchbum View Post
    Anti-motherhumping-jinx:

http://50shadesofvan.com/blog/2014/1...the-ski-season

Bring it on! Thanks for booking that ticket Toby!
    No doubt! If it really starts dumping, I hope the wife and kids have fun in Hawaii without me!

Sent from my LG-D803 using TGR Forums
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller